Very Berry Kai Scissors
We are adding the project to your Christmas Projects.
The project was added to your Christmas Projects.
Very Berry Kai Scissors
Reviewed by Christine Weiher, Editor, AllFreeChristmasCrafts.com
Kai Scissors is devoted to providing the highest quality scissors and cutting products out there, which is why they've become experts and share their amazing products. If you're a sewer or a quilter then you're going to love the Very Berry Scissors Gift Set.
This 5000 series 3-piece set is perfect for all your cutting needs. You'll receive 8 inch dressmaking shears, 5 1/2 inch embroidery scissors and 6 1/2 inch sewing scissors. Each has ergonomically soft handles, so you can cut comfortably without the added stress of hand-cramping. These scissors can cut through multiple layers of fabric and denim while trimming cottons without any fabric slippage; this will make the cutting process much easier and stress-free.
The embroidery scissors are great for clipping threads, while the sewing scissors are perfect for cutting fusible appliqué pieces and trimming seams. Each of these Kai Scissors are made of hardened stainless steel and has smooth, sharp blades to give you that amazing cut. The handles are a very berry color to give you that chic, modern look in your craft room. You'll also be glad to know that each pair of scissors has a blade cover for additional safety and storage when not in use.
If you're looking for professional-grade high performance scissors for your sewing and quilting projects then look no further than Kai Scissors.
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
- Kaisercraft Beyond the Page Advent Calendar Kit
- Chance to win a Make Your Own Art Kit!
- Chance to win Burly Spun Yarn!
- Chance to win the Japanese Creations Chigiri-e Washi Paper Art Kit!
- Red Heart Sashay Yarn in Waltz
- Chance to win Bernat Maker Home Dec Yarn!
- Party Bonbons
- Enter to win Christmas Fabric Bundles!
- Enter to win Beanie Boos Stickers
- Chance to win the Play All Day Fabric Collection!
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- 47 Simple Gift Wrapping Ideas for Christmas
- 2016's Top 100 Christmas Crafts
- 24 Paper Christmas Decorations and Other Christmas Paper Crafts
- 13 Recycled Snow Globe Tutorials
- 4 Snow Crafts: Learn How to Make a Snow Globe, Snowflake, and More
- How to Use Leftover Wrapping Paper (Plus 7 Crafts!)
- 22 Wreaths to Make with Leftover Materials
- 5 Fabric Wreaths
- Santa or Gnome Hanging Kitchen Towel
- Christmas Crafts for Kids: 12 Mason Jar Crafts
- 11 Christmas Crafts for Kids to Create
- 11 Christmas Gift Ideas: Handmade Scarves, Hats and More
- 6 Adorable Homemade Christmas Crafts for Summer
- 7 Easy Homemade Christmas Ornaments for Kids
- 7 Thrifty Christmas Craft Ideas
- A Very Homemade Christmas: 13 Craft Ideas and Breakfast Casserole Recipes for the Family
- How to Make an Angel for Christmas: 7 Angel Crafts
- How to Make Ornaments: 10 Christmas Ornaments to Make
- How to Make Wreaths: 15 DIY Wreaths for Christmas
- Winter Wonderland: How to Make 8 Snowflakes, Snow Crafts, and Snow Projects