Lawn Fawn Summer Stamps
We are adding the project to your Christmas Projects.
The project was added to your Christmas Projects.
The summer heat, the blue cloudless skies, the smell of freshly cut grass and ice cream dripping down our fingers are the sweetest things to look forward to in the summer. As every crafter knows, keeping those memories alive is crucial, which is why scrapbooking can be so fun. Print out photos, use fun scissors to make borders, decorate with cute stickers and stamp away. With the Lawn Fawn Summer Stamps, you can create the perfect scrapbook page, summer greeting card, birthday invitation or just about anything you can think of.
Each of the stamps from Lawn Fawn is photopolymer clear stamps that can be gently peeled off the sheet. All you have to do is stick the stamp to an acrylic block, press it into an ink pad and stamp away! The Summer Stamps are a great way to "get away" on a dream vacation.
There are fun designs and collections to choose from like ice cream stamps in the Here's the Scoop collection, sea stamps in the Mermaid for You collection, kits and animals in the Yay, Kites collection, summer fruits in the Summertime Charm collection, grilled goodies in the Let's BBQ collection and tropical flamingo buddies in the Flamingo Together collection; there are so many cute ones you'll want them all.
With stamps that are easy to use and brightly colored ink pads, Lawn Fawn has the perfect products you'll want to use all summer long.
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
- Chance to win Burly Spun Yarn!
- Chance to win Fiskars Total Control RazorEdge Precision Scissors!
- Chance to win Bernat Maker Home Dec Yarn!
- Red Heart Sashay Yarn in Waltz
- Party Bonbons
- The Best Yarn to Use for Christmas Crafts
- Chance to win Premier Fable Yarn!
- Chance to win a bundle of Burlap Bags!
- Chance to win Brown Sheep Stratosphere Yarn!
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- 18 Fun and Festive DIY Earrings for Christmas
- 14 Book Craft Ideas for Christmas
- Buffalo Plaid Cowl
- Watermelon Cup Cozy
- 14 Best Dollar Store Crafts for Christmas
- 15 Popsicle Stick Crafts for Christmas
- Mrs. Plum Chunky Hat
- 13 Christmas Keepsake Crafts
- 25 Knitting Patterns for Christmas
- Buffalo Plaid Cup Cozy
- 11 Christmas Crafts for Kids to Create
- 11 Christmas Gift Ideas: Handmade Scarves, Hats and More
- 6 Adorable Homemade Christmas Crafts for Summer
- 7 Easy Homemade Christmas Ornaments for Kids
- 7 Thrifty Christmas Craft Ideas
- A Very Homemade Christmas: 13 Craft Ideas and Breakfast Casserole Recipes for the Family
- How to Make an Angel for Christmas: 7 Angel Crafts
- How to Make Ornaments: 10 Christmas Ornaments to Make
- How to Make Wreaths: 15 DIY Wreaths for Christmas
- Winter Wonderland: How to Make 8 Snowflakes, Snow Crafts, and Snow Projects