Lawn Fawn Summer Stamps
We are adding the project to your Christmas Projects.
The project was added to your Christmas Projects.
The summer heat, the blue cloudless skies, the smell of freshly cut grass and ice cream dripping down our fingers are the sweetest things to look forward to in the summer. As every crafter knows, keeping those memories alive is crucial, which is why scrapbooking can be so fun. Print out photos, use fun scissors to make borders, decorate with cute stickers and stamp away. With the Lawn Fawn Summer Stamps, you can create the perfect scrapbook page, summer greeting card, birthday invitation or just about anything you can think of.
Each of the stamps from Lawn Fawn is photopolymer clear stamps that can be gently peeled off the sheet. All you have to do is stick the stamp to an acrylic block, press it into an ink pad and stamp away! The Summer Stamps are a great way to "get away" on a dream vacation.
There are fun designs and collections to choose from like ice cream stamps in the Here's the Scoop collection, sea stamps in the Mermaid for You collection, kits and animals in the Yay, Kites collection, summer fruits in the Summertime Charm collection, grilled goodies in the Let's BBQ collection and tropical flamingo buddies in the Flamingo Together collection; there are so many cute ones you'll want them all.
With stamps that are easy to use and brightly colored ink pads, Lawn Fawn has the perfect products you'll want to use all summer long.
Read NextAdvent Star Calendar
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
- Advent Star Calendar
- Jingle Bells Bonbons
- The Best Yarn to Use for Christmas Crafts
- Win the North Pole Scrapbooking Collection!
- Enter to win the Sakura Pen Collection!
- Enter to win Premo! Sculpey Accents Clay!
- Chance to win Cotton Fair Yarn!
- Chance to win Bernat Maker Fashion Yarn!
- Chance to win a Clover Mini Weaving Loom!
- Candle Magic Snow Glowbies Candle Kit
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Learn How To Make A Simple Crochet Scarf
- Christmas Scavenger Hunt
- Christmas Pictionary
- Easy Double Thick Textured Crochet Square Potholder
- Christmas Wishlist For Kids
- Snowtastic Winter Scattergories
- Would You Rather Holiday Questions
- Solid Double Crochet Mitered Square With No Gaps
- Santa Claus Trivia Questions
- Winter Color By Number Worksheets
- 11 Christmas Crafts for Kids to Create
- 11 Christmas Gift Ideas: Handmade Scarves, Hats and More
- 6 Adorable Homemade Christmas Crafts for Summer
- 7 Easy Homemade Christmas Ornaments for Kids
- 7 Thrifty Christmas Craft Ideas
- A Very Homemade Christmas: 13 Craft Ideas and Breakfast Casserole Recipes for the Family
- How to Make an Angel for Christmas: 7 Angel Crafts
- How to Make Ornaments: 10 Christmas Ornaments to Make
- How to Make Wreaths: 15 DIY Wreaths for Christmas
- Winter Wonderland: How to Make 8 Snowflakes, Snow Crafts, and Snow Projects