Martha Stewart Garland & Window Clings
We are adding the project to your Christmas Projects.
The project was added to your Christmas Projects.
Cottage Christmas Icon Garland
A garland is one of the easiest and quickest ways to add a dash of Christmas spirit to your home during the holidays. String this Cottage Christmas Icon Garland on your mantle, window, wall, or party table. This fun, festive accent features a mitten, snowflake, stocking, Christmas tree, and sprig of holly on a 10 foot string.
Wonderland Christmas Light Clings
Window clings are fine and dandy, but when you have Wonderland Christmas Light Clings, you can think outside the box. These clings work well on a variety of surfaces including windows, mirrors, and glass doors, so deck ALL of your halls this Christmas.
Inspired by strings of Christmas lights, these decorations don't need an outlet to sparkle; it's all in the glitter. If you're worried about how messy glitter can be, don't fret! Each cling is coated to ensure that none of the sparkle rubs off these cute decorations. There is no adhesive required to apply these clings, and once the season is over, each cling peels of easily for use the next year. This package contains 12 pieces, each approximately 4 inches long.
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
You may think of blizzards as the not-so-nice version of winter snowfalls, but this Winter Blizzard Snowflake Crochet Afghan might… Continue reading: "Winter Blizzard Snowflake Crochet Afghan"
- Chance to win Burly Spun Yarn!
- Chance to win Woodpeckers Wooden Candle Holders!
- Chance to win Bernat Maker Home Dec Yarn!
- The Best Yarn to Use for Christmas Crafts
- Portable Color Me Calm Coloring Kit
- Enter to win Premo! Sculpey Accents Clay!
- Chance to win Premier Puzzle Yarn!
- Chance to win Cotton Fine Yarn!
- Chance to win Willow & Lark Woodland Yarn!
- Chance to win the Christmas in the Village Cardstock Collection!
- 11 Christmas Crafts for Kids to Create
- 11 Christmas Gift Ideas: Handmade Scarves, Hats and More
- 6 Adorable Homemade Christmas Crafts for Summer
- 7 Easy Homemade Christmas Ornaments for Kids
- 7 Thrifty Christmas Craft Ideas
- A Very Homemade Christmas: 13 Craft Ideas and Breakfast Casserole Recipes for the Family
- How to Make an Angel for Christmas: 7 Angel Crafts
- How to Make Ornaments: 10 Christmas Ornaments to Make
- How to Make Wreaths: 15 DIY Wreaths for Christmas
- Winter Wonderland: How to Make 8 Snowflakes, Snow Crafts, and Snow Projects