Martha Stewart Garland & Window Clings
We are adding the project to your Christmas Projects.
The project was added to your Christmas Projects.
Cottage Christmas Icon Garland
A garland is one of the easiest and quickest ways to add a dash of Christmas spirit to your home during the holidays. String this Cottage Christmas Icon Garland on your mantle, window, wall, or party table. This fun, festive accent features a mitten, snowflake, stocking, Christmas tree, and sprig of holly on a 10 foot string.
Wonderland Christmas Light Clings
Window clings are fine and dandy, but when you have Wonderland Christmas Light Clings, you can think outside the box. These clings work well on a variety of surfaces including windows, mirrors, and glass doors, so deck ALL of your halls this Christmas.
Inspired by strings of Christmas lights, these decorations don't need an outlet to sparkle; it's all in the glitter. If you're worried about how messy glitter can be, don't fret! Each cling is coated to ensure that none of the sparkle rubs off these cute decorations. There is no adhesive required to apply these clings, and once the season is over, each cling peels of easily for use the next year. This package contains 12 pieces, each approximately 4 inches long.
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
- The Best Yarn to Use for Christmas Crafts
- Chance to win Burly Spun Yarn!
- Kaisercraft Beyond the Page Advent Calendar Kit
- Chance to Win a Really Reasonable Ribbon Monthly Subscription
- Enter to win the Summer Stamp Collection!
- Enter for a chance to win the Cookie Tins Set!
- Enter to win a pair of Amplify Mixed Media Scissors!
- Chance to win a June Tailor Shape Cut Plus Slotted Ruler!
- Mavalus Snazzy Tape
- Elmer's Craft Bond Photo Corners
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Sparkly Snow-girl Free Standing Figure
- Crochet Angel Tree Topper
- Santa Clause Figure - Recycled
- Washi Tape Ornaments
- Repurposed Santa Treat Box
- Easy To Make Felt Gift Bags For Hanukkah Or Christmas
- Free Christmas Printables
- Crochet Christmas Tree
- Crochet Christmas Candle Applique
- Make Your Own Crochet Oval Basket With Handles
- 11 Christmas Crafts for Kids to Create
- 11 Christmas Gift Ideas: Handmade Scarves, Hats and More
- 6 Adorable Homemade Christmas Crafts for Summer
- 7 Easy Homemade Christmas Ornaments for Kids
- 7 Thrifty Christmas Craft Ideas
- A Very Homemade Christmas: 13 Craft Ideas and Breakfast Casserole Recipes for the Family
- How to Make an Angel for Christmas: 7 Angel Crafts
- How to Make Ornaments: 10 Christmas Ornaments to Make
- How to Make Wreaths: 15 DIY Wreaths for Christmas
- Winter Wonderland: How to Make 8 Snowflakes, Snow Crafts, and Snow Projects