Martha Stewart Garland & Window Clings
We are adding the project to your Christmas Projects.
The project was added to your Christmas Projects.
Cottage Christmas Icon Garland
A garland is one of the easiest and quickest ways to add a dash of Christmas spirit to your home during the holidays. String this Cottage Christmas Icon Garland on your mantle, window, wall, or party table. This fun, festive accent features a mitten, snowflake, stocking, Christmas tree, and sprig of holly on a 10 foot string.
Wonderland Christmas Light Clings
Window clings are fine and dandy, but when you have Wonderland Christmas Light Clings, you can think outside the box. These clings work well on a variety of surfaces including windows, mirrors, and glass doors, so deck ALL of your halls this Christmas.
Inspired by strings of Christmas lights, these decorations don't need an outlet to sparkle; it's all in the glitter. If you're worried about how messy glitter can be, don't fret! Each cling is coated to ensure that none of the sparkle rubs off these cute decorations. There is no adhesive required to apply these clings, and once the season is over, each cling peels of easily for use the next year. This package contains 12 pieces, each approximately 4 inches long.
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
Your Christmas fashion will have everyone grinning if it includes a Cute Smiling Christmas Tree Pin. You can use your sewing skills… Continue reading: "Cute Smiling Christmas Tree Pin"
- Chance to win Bernat Maker Home Dec Yarn!
- The Best Yarn to Use for Christmas Crafts
- Win a Red Heart Holiday Yarn Duo!
- Enter to win the Lawn Fawn Clear Stamps Christmas Collection
- Enter to win Rit Dye!
- Enter for a chance to win Caron One Pound Yarn!
- Chance to win Paintbox Yarns Baby DK Yarn!
- Unpainted Vine Monograms
- Enter to Win the Martha Stewart Holiday Treats Kit Giveaway!
- Enter to win Branson Downton Abbey Yarn!
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Easy Crochet Flower
- Pretty Paper Ornaments Made From Gift Wrap
- Tiered Paper Tree Ornament
- Make A Quilled Angel Ornament Or Pin
- Quick Round Potholder Placemat
- Snowman Slime
- No Knot Fleece Blanket
- Snowflake Mason Jar Vases
- Crochet Picot Flower Square Motif
- Crochet Heart Snowflake
- 11 Christmas Crafts for Kids to Create
- 11 Christmas Gift Ideas: Handmade Scarves, Hats and More
- 6 Adorable Homemade Christmas Crafts for Summer
- 7 Easy Homemade Christmas Ornaments for Kids
- 7 Thrifty Christmas Craft Ideas
- A Very Homemade Christmas: 13 Craft Ideas and Breakfast Casserole Recipes for the Family
- How to Make an Angel for Christmas: 7 Angel Crafts
- How to Make Ornaments: 10 Christmas Ornaments to Make
- How to Make Wreaths: 15 DIY Wreaths for Christmas
- Winter Wonderland: How to Make 8 Snowflakes, Snow Crafts, and Snow Projects