Deborah Norville Everyday Yarn
We are adding the project to your Christmas Projects.
The project was added to your Christmas Projects.
Deborah Norville Everyday Yarn
Reviewed by Christine Weiher, Editor, AllFreeChristmasCrafts.com
It's hard to believe, but yes it's true - this is 100% acrylic yarn and yet it's so amazingly soft that it doesn't even compare to normal acrylic yarn. Other yarn has a tendency to pill and wear down, but the Deborah Norville Collection has anti-pilling qualities which will leave your crochet projects in tact and looking wonderful. With over 30 solid colors and over 20 incredibly gorgeous prints, this yarn collection is perfect for a variety of projects.
With so many colors to choose from, the variegated yarn will create a gorgeous afghan that changes colors as you go in a fabulous color scheme. Everyday yarn is machine washable and dryable which is why the anti-pilling quality of this yarn is so great. Medium worsted acrylic yarn just doesn't get much better than this!
Many other yarns tend to suck the moisture out of your hands while working with it, but Everyday yarn doesn't do such a thing. Some have noticed that it is difficult to find the end piece to begin working with the skein of yarn, but if you have a little patience you'll be able to get started in no time. From hats and mitts to scarves and afghans this yarn will allow you to make a magnitude of crochet patterns.
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
These Champagne and wine cork Christmas ornaments are the perfect gift for the wine enthusiast in your circle of friends. They are… Continue reading: "Festive Wine Cork Christmas Trees"
- Chance to win Bernat Maker Home Dec Yarn!
- The Best Yarn to Use for Christmas Crafts
- Win a Red Heart Holiday Yarn Duo!
- Enter to win the Lawn Fawn Clear Stamps Christmas Collection
- Enter to win Rit Dye!
- Enter for a chance to win Caron One Pound Yarn!
- Chance to win Paintbox Yarns Baby DK Yarn!
- Unpainted Vine Monograms
- Enter to Win the Martha Stewart Holiday Treats Kit Giveaway!
- Enter to win Branson Downton Abbey Yarn!
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Easy Crochet Flower
- Pretty Paper Ornaments Made From Gift Wrap
- Tiered Paper Tree Ornament
- Make A Quilled Angel Ornament Or Pin
- Quick Round Potholder Placemat
- Snowman Slime
- No Knot Fleece Blanket
- Snowflake Mason Jar Vases
- Crochet Picot Flower Square Motif
- Crochet Heart Snowflake
- 11 Christmas Crafts for Kids to Create
- 11 Christmas Gift Ideas: Handmade Scarves, Hats and More
- 6 Adorable Homemade Christmas Crafts for Summer
- 7 Easy Homemade Christmas Ornaments for Kids
- 7 Thrifty Christmas Craft Ideas
- A Very Homemade Christmas: 13 Craft Ideas and Breakfast Casserole Recipes for the Family
- How to Make an Angel for Christmas: 7 Angel Crafts
- How to Make Ornaments: 10 Christmas Ornaments to Make
- How to Make Wreaths: 15 DIY Wreaths for Christmas
- Winter Wonderland: How to Make 8 Snowflakes, Snow Crafts, and Snow Projects