Premo! Sculpey Accents Clay Review
We are adding the project to your Christmas Projects.
The project was added to your Christmas Projects.
Premo! Sculpey Accents Clay Review
Reviewed by Christine Weiher, Editor, AllFreeChristmasCrafts.com
There's something about clay crafting that takes me back to my childhood. When I was little, I loved the feel of the clay in my hands and I enjoyed the endless possibility of turning a block of clay into something beautiful. Now, I still find that same childlike joy when I work with clay...and I love learning how I can transform it into everything from jewelry to elegant home decor.
One of my favorite clays to work with is Sculpey clay. Durable and available in a crazy amount of colors, Sculpey clay is my go-to for jewelry and home decor projects. I also love the cute 6-pack containers filled with 1oz blocks of coordinating colors. This makes creating jewelry much easier, as I don't have to worry about my colors not matching.
The classics pack contains strong primary colors that you can use all by themselves or mix to create other colors. The six clays in this pack are: White, Cadmium Yellow Hue, Green, Cadmium Red Hue, Navy, and Black. The pearls pack has beauiful colors with a glittery finish...so anything you make with this clay sparkles and shines forever. The colors in this pack include: Pearl, Bright Green Pearl, Magenta Pearl, Purple Pearl, Peacock Pearl, and Blue Pearl. This pack is great for jewelry making and creating your own beads.
No matter what your age, one thing's for sure. Sometimes there's just no better pleasure than indulging in a childhood passion, and with the lovely Sculpey clay from Polyform, not only will you be able to satisfy your childhood imagination, but you'll be able to create something truly beautiful besides!
What do you like making with clay?
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
Make a Tiny Quilled Snowman DIY Ornament that will add a sweet and friendly element to your Christmas tree this year. This homemade… Continue reading: "Tiny Quilled Snowman DIY Ornament"
- Enter to win Lion Brand Fun Fur Yarn!
- Chance to win Burly Spun Yarn!
- Chance to win Bernat Maker Home Dec Yarn!
- Enter to win the Summer Stamp Collection!
- Enter to win Premo! Sculpey Accents Clay!
- Chance to win Bernat Maker Fashion Yarn!
- Kaisercraft December 25th Scrapbook Collection
- Crate Paper Peppermint Collection Stickers, Labels, and Chipboard
- Black Chalkboard Paint
- Beaded Ornament Kit
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- 13 Christmas Keepsake Crafts
- 25 Knitting Patterns for Christmas
- Buffalo Plaid Cup Cozy
- Buffalo Plaid Wristlet
- Not-Your-Grandma's Crochet Slippers
- Easy Crochet Star
- Top 10 Christmas Craft Blogs
- Cultural Christmas Crafts: 22 Traditional Crafts From Around the World
- Bottles and Cans: 27 Recycled Christmas Crafts
- Houndstooth Mug Cozy
- 11 Christmas Crafts for Kids to Create
- 11 Christmas Gift Ideas: Handmade Scarves, Hats and More
- 6 Adorable Homemade Christmas Crafts for Summer
- 7 Easy Homemade Christmas Ornaments for Kids
- 7 Thrifty Christmas Craft Ideas
- A Very Homemade Christmas: 13 Craft Ideas and Breakfast Casserole Recipes for the Family
- How to Make an Angel for Christmas: 7 Angel Crafts
- How to Make Ornaments: 10 Christmas Ornaments to Make
- How to Make Wreaths: 15 DIY Wreaths for Christmas
- Winter Wonderland: How to Make 8 Snowflakes, Snow Crafts, and Snow Projects