Premo! Sculpey Accents Clay Review
We are adding the project to your Christmas Projects.
The project was added to your Christmas Projects.
Premo! Sculpey Accents Clay Review
Reviewed by Christine Weiher, Editor, AllFreeChristmasCrafts.com
There's something about clay crafting that takes me back to my childhood. When I was little, I loved the feel of the clay in my hands and I enjoyed the endless possibility of turning a block of clay into something beautiful. Now, I still find that same childlike joy when I work with clay...and I love learning how I can transform it into everything from jewelry to elegant home decor.
One of my favorite clays to work with is Sculpey clay. Durable and available in a crazy amount of colors, Sculpey clay is my go-to for jewelry and home decor projects. I also love the cute 6-pack containers filled with 1oz blocks of coordinating colors. This makes creating jewelry much easier, as I don't have to worry about my colors not matching.
The classics pack contains strong primary colors that you can use all by themselves or mix to create other colors. The six clays in this pack are: White, Cadmium Yellow Hue, Green, Cadmium Red Hue, Navy, and Black. The pearls pack has beauiful colors with a glittery finish...so anything you make with this clay sparkles and shines forever. The colors in this pack include: Pearl, Bright Green Pearl, Magenta Pearl, Purple Pearl, Peacock Pearl, and Blue Pearl. This pack is great for jewelry making and creating your own beads.
No matter what your age, one thing's for sure. Sometimes there's just no better pleasure than indulging in a childhood passion, and with the lovely Sculpey clay from Polyform, not only will you be able to satisfy your childhood imagination, but you'll be able to create something truly beautiful besides!
What do you like making with clay?
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
With this Christmas project, you will get free knitting patterns for this DIY Mittens Homemade Advent Calendar. That's 24 unique mini… Continue reading: "DIY Mittens Homemade Advent Calendar"
- Chance to Win a Really Reasonable Ribbon Monthly Subscription
- The Best Yarn to Use for Christmas Crafts
- Enter to Win the Martha Stewart Holiday Treats Kit Giveaway!
- Chance to win Burly Spun Yarn!
- Kaisercraft Beyond the Page Advent Calendar Kit
- Enter for a chance to win Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L E-Z Runner!
- Chance to Win a June Tailor Holiday Stocking Kit!
- Martha Stewart Crafts Treat Boxes
- Solar Snowflake Tree Outdoor Christmas Decoration
- Chance to win Bernat Maker Home Dec Yarn!
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- DIY Holiday Banner
- Christmas Embroidery Hoop
- DIY Kindness Advent Calendar
- Embroidered Wreath Holiday Card
- DIY Polar Bear Pillow
- DIY Snowman Hoop Ornament
- How to make an easy DIY Gnome Christmas Ornament
- Kid-Friendly Pipe Cleaner Christmas Trees Craft
- Gingerbread Belly Flatware Holders
- Snowman Belly Flatware Holder
- 11 Christmas Crafts for Kids to Create
- 11 Christmas Gift Ideas: Handmade Scarves, Hats and More
- 6 Adorable Homemade Christmas Crafts for Summer
- 7 Easy Homemade Christmas Ornaments for Kids
- 7 Thrifty Christmas Craft Ideas
- A Very Homemade Christmas: 13 Craft Ideas and Breakfast Casserole Recipes for the Family
- How to Make an Angel for Christmas: 7 Angel Crafts
- How to Make Ornaments: 10 Christmas Ornaments to Make
- How to Make Wreaths: 15 DIY Wreaths for Christmas
- Winter Wonderland: How to Make 8 Snowflakes, Snow Crafts, and Snow Projects