Red Heart Fashion Soft Yarn Review
We are adding the project to your Christmas Projects.
The project was added to your Christmas Projects.
Red Heart Fashion Soft Yarn Review
Reviewed by Christine Weiher, Editor, AllFreeChristmasCrafts.com
Red Heart Fashion Soft is still the same soft premium acrylic yarn you already love, but it's lighter! This yarn is known for its extreme softness and amazing drape. A special spinning process results in a silky feel, which is why it's so stinkin' soft.
Fashion Soft is considered a light yarn whereas Red Heart Soft is considered a worsted weight yarn. The fiber used is still 100% acrylic and comes in a 385 yard skein. You can machine wash and dry your projects, but make sure you check out the back of the label for instructions on how to properly care for your items.
Available in just a few select colors, you'll easily be able to mix and match to create a perfectly variegated item. With simple colors like Black, Cream and Grey Heather you can come up with a neutral knit scarf to give to anyone or keep for yourself. Caribbean, Artichoke and Lavender are great colors to use if you're looking for something vibrant and bold.
If you're unsure of what you can knit with Fashion Soft, the possibilities truly are endless. You can start with small projects like accessories or baby items and then work your way up to bigger things like knit sweaters and home decor. You will be the envy of all your friends when they see you sporting a new knit shawl in this shiny, soft yarn. This yarn really is so soft to the touch that you'll want to wrap yourself in it all day long. The only complaint you will have about this yarn is that you'll want it to come in larger skeins!
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
This holiday season, create an elegant mantle display with a hint of rustic design with this simple wood pallet craft. Made in snowy… Continue reading: "Wood Pallet Christmas Tree Sign"
- Enter to win the 18 Piece Cookie Cutters Set!
- The Best Yarn to Use for Christmas Crafts
- Win a Red Heart Holiday Yarn Duo!
- Chance to win Red Heart Super Saver Yarn!
- Chance to win the Japanese Creations Chigiri-e Washi Paper Art Kit!
- Chance to win Texture Duck Tape!
- Chance to win a June Tailor Shape Cut Plus Slotted Ruler!
- Chance to Win a Really Reasonable Ribbon Monthly Subscription
- Enter to win Lion Brand Wool-Ease Yarn!
- Chance to win the Ultimate 7-Piece Silicone Baking Set!
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Air Dry Clay Ornaments
- Pinwheel Crochet Swirl Doily
- Quick, Cheap And Easy Diy Christmas Ornament
- Personalized Embroidered Map Ornaments
- Tin Can Butterfly Ornaments
- Personalized Map Seashell Gift Idea
- How To Make An Advent Calendar Out Of An Old Dictionary
- Collapsible Quilted Tabletop Tree
- Die Hard Christmas Ornament
- Polar Express Shadow Box
- 11 Christmas Crafts for Kids to Create
- 11 Christmas Gift Ideas: Handmade Scarves, Hats and More
- 6 Adorable Homemade Christmas Crafts for Summer
- 7 Easy Homemade Christmas Ornaments for Kids
- 7 Thrifty Christmas Craft Ideas
- A Very Homemade Christmas: 13 Craft Ideas and Breakfast Casserole Recipes for the Family
- How to Make an Angel for Christmas: 7 Angel Crafts
- How to Make Ornaments: 10 Christmas Ornaments to Make
- How to Make Wreaths: 15 DIY Wreaths for Christmas
- Winter Wonderland: How to Make 8 Snowflakes, Snow Crafts, and Snow Projects