Sakura Pen Collection Review
We are adding the project to your Christmas Projects.
The project was added to your Christmas Projects.
Sakura Pen Collection
Gifted by: Sakura of America
Reviewed by Christine Weiher, Editor, AllFreeChristmasCrafts.com
When you're the creative type who likes to draw your own designs and use artistic techniques, then you must have the tools to be able to do so. Sakura has some beautiful products that every crafter should have in their art collection.
Souffle Pens: The soft color and raised line of Souffle Pens add vibrant color and add a 3-D opaque matte finish. The ink comes in soft pastels and white, which is perfect for darker colored papers. These pens are great for holiday ornaments, sticker embellishments, cards and invitations and also work great on glass, plastic and metal.
Glaze Pens: When looking to add a glossy shine to your project then you'll want to turn to these pens. The 3D ink gives off a texture effect that you can actually feel on your projects. These pens are great for cards and invitations, rubberstamping, batik effects, and even stained glass effects. This is a special craft pen that takes time to dry, so it is not recommended for lengthy writing.
Gelly Roll Moonlight Pens: These pens are the original gel ink that is opaque and luminous. They are vivid, intense, opaque colors and each pen works like a paint pen. You can use these pens on vellum, papers and photographs as they write with a creamy, smooth ink that will make any project look professional.
Koi Watercolor Brush Pens: Coloring your artwork has never been easier with these pens; you'll get a fine, medium or bold brush stroke by changing the pressure; these pens perform similar to an artist's brush. The pens come in 48 fabulous colors that blend easily to create different hues and effects. Use the Watercolor Brush Pens for stamps, lettering, illustration and so much more.
Brush Pens: The quality ink of these pens are waterproof, are chemical resistant, fade resistant bleed free, quick drying and pH neutral; they write like a pen and paint like a brush. Pigma Brush Pens are great for calligraphy, illustrations, doodles and can even be used on decorative fabric projects.
What I like most about Sakura Pens is that they don't smear and they're high quality. I can really rely on these pens to make the perfect project and stay perfect for many years to come.
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
"Making small Christmas tree decorations does not get any easier than this! All you will need are cones and thin Christmas garland in… Continue reading: "Sparkly Tabletop Christmas Trees"
- Chance to win the Japanese Creations Chigiri-e Washi Paper Art Kit!
- Enter to win Lion Brand Wool-Ease Yarn!
- Win Deco Foil Transfer Sheets!
- Enter to win Premo! Sculpey Accents Clay!
- Chance to win Bernat Maker Home Dec Yarn!
- Chance to win Burly Spun Yarn!
- Crate Paper Scrapbook Pages
- Enter to win Beanie Boos Stickers
- Enter to win Westcott Holidazed Scissors!
- Chance to win Premier Puzzle Yarn!
- 11 Christmas Crafts for Kids to Create
- 11 Christmas Gift Ideas: Handmade Scarves, Hats and More
- 6 Adorable Homemade Christmas Crafts for Summer
- 7 Easy Homemade Christmas Ornaments for Kids
- 7 Thrifty Christmas Craft Ideas
- A Very Homemade Christmas: 13 Craft Ideas and Breakfast Casserole Recipes for the Family
- How to Make an Angel for Christmas: 7 Angel Crafts
- How to Make Ornaments: 10 Christmas Ornaments to Make
- How to Make Wreaths: 15 DIY Wreaths for Christmas
- Winter Wonderland: How to Make 8 Snowflakes, Snow Crafts, and Snow Projects