Sakura SumoGrip Eraser
We are adding the project to your Christmas Projects.
The project was added to your Christmas Projects.
Sakura SumoGrip Eraser
Reviewed by Christine Weiher, Editor, AllFreeChristmasCrafts.com
Sakura is typically known for their amazing coloring tools like Gelly Roll Pens, Glaze Pens, Pigma Pens, Koi Water Colors and even Cray-Pas. As an artist you want to have as many products as possible so you have plenty to choose from at your fingertips. However, even with the best pens and pencils you might not have that one item that will really make your drawing pop. Sakura has just come out with the SumoGrip Eraser.
The SumoGrip Eraser has a series of erasers that feature micro porous foam technology that moves graphite marks from surfaces. These erasers are made of cells that are constructed like a net that picks up those graphite marks and erases really well. The eraser picks up the graphite to create clean strokes and can give a "magical" look. What you'll really love about this eraser is that it requires minimal pressure to remove your mistakes or the graphite needed to make your piece perfect.
Having an eraser like this adds detail and effects to your image to make it come to life. Your image can look dull or even dirty without the proper eraser, so this is definitely one you need to add to your collection of products. The SumoGrip Eraser can create highlights; it can make your image sharp and make it pop.
There are three block sizes as well as a retractable, refillable stick holder. The smudge-free performance will make any artist, student or architect look like a pro. The eraser is black and will never look dirty, and best of all, when you erase it forms into strands for easy disposal.
Sakura also has a SumoGrip Mechanical Pencil that has a soft grip that makes it easy to draw. The ergonomically correct contour is a natural fit for hands and is perfect for those who tend to press hard while writing. Sketching, drafting and drawing are easy with this pencil and allows you to shade nicely.
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
- The Best Yarn to Use for Christmas Crafts
- Red Heart Sashay Yarn in Waltz
- Kaisercraft Beyond the Page Advent Calendar Kit
- Unpainted Vine Monograms
- Chance to win Bernat Maker Home Dec Yarn!
- Chance to win Bernat Maker Fashion Yarn!
- Chance to win the Knit Picky Paper Collection Pack!
- Chance to win the Japanese Creations Chigiri-e Washi Paper Art Kit!
- Black Chalkboard Paint
- Enter to win Westcott Holidazed Scissors!
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Quick & Easy Pebble Christmas Tree Crochet Pattern
- Cozy Square Crochet Plush Pillow
- Wine Advent Calendar – How To Make One
- Beer Advent Calendar – How To Make Your Own
- Picot Crochet Flower Lace Pattern
- Puff Stitch Crochet Flower Pattern
- Narwhal Ornament
- Parker Penguin
- Ruffled Mini Flower Doily
- Zanfirico Black Necklace
- 11 Christmas Crafts for Kids to Create
- 11 Christmas Gift Ideas: Handmade Scarves, Hats and More
- 6 Adorable Homemade Christmas Crafts for Summer
- 7 Easy Homemade Christmas Ornaments for Kids
- 7 Thrifty Christmas Craft Ideas
- A Very Homemade Christmas: 13 Craft Ideas and Breakfast Casserole Recipes for the Family
- How to Make an Angel for Christmas: 7 Angel Crafts
- How to Make Ornaments: 10 Christmas Ornaments to Make
- How to Make Wreaths: 15 DIY Wreaths for Christmas
- Winter Wonderland: How to Make 8 Snowflakes, Snow Crafts, and Snow Projects