Sakura SumoGrip Eraser
We are adding the project to your Christmas Projects.
The project was added to your Christmas Projects.
Sakura SumoGrip Eraser
Reviewed by Christine Weiher, Editor, AllFreeChristmasCrafts.com
Sakura is typically known for their amazing coloring tools like Gelly Roll Pens, Glaze Pens, Pigma Pens, Koi Water Colors and even Cray-Pas. As an artist you want to have as many products as possible so you have plenty to choose from at your fingertips. However, even with the best pens and pencils you might not have that one item that will really make your drawing pop. Sakura has just come out with the SumoGrip Eraser.
The SumoGrip Eraser has a series of erasers that feature micro porous foam technology that moves graphite marks from surfaces. These erasers are made of cells that are constructed like a net that picks up those graphite marks and erases really well. The eraser picks up the graphite to create clean strokes and can give a "magical" look. What you'll really love about this eraser is that it requires minimal pressure to remove your mistakes or the graphite needed to make your piece perfect.
Having an eraser like this adds detail and effects to your image to make it come to life. Your image can look dull or even dirty without the proper eraser, so this is definitely one you need to add to your collection of products. The SumoGrip Eraser can create highlights; it can make your image sharp and make it pop.
There are three block sizes as well as a retractable, refillable stick holder. The smudge-free performance will make any artist, student or architect look like a pro. The eraser is black and will never look dirty, and best of all, when you erase it forms into strands for easy disposal.
Sakura also has a SumoGrip Mechanical Pencil that has a soft grip that makes it easy to draw. The ergonomically correct contour is a natural fit for hands and is perfect for those who tend to press hard while writing. Sketching, drafting and drawing are easy with this pencil and allows you to shade nicely.
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Project of the Day
"For those with minimal space for decorating, this small Christmas tree is a perfect project. It will look pretty adorning a table,… Continue reading: "Ribbon Table Top Christmas Tree"
- Chance to win Burly Spun Yarn!
- The Best Yarn to Use for Christmas Crafts
- Chance to Win a Really Reasonable Ribbon Monthly Subscription
- Chance to win Serendipity Tweed Yarn!
- Chance to win Bernat Maker Home Dec Yarn!
- Enter to win Rit Dye!
- Chance to win Red Heart Scrubby Yarn!
- Red Heart Sashay Yarn in Waltz
- Martha Stewart Garland & Window Clings
- Enter to win Christmas Fabric Bundles!
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Easy Snowflakes For Dummies
- Paper Snowflake Ornament
- Gnome Ornament From Paper Rolls
- Printable Grinch Word Search
- Printable Elf on the Shelf Activities
- Bruce The Spruce Tree
- Round Textured Crochet Flower Tablemat
- Easy To Make Rosebud Spring Flower Coaster
- Easy To Make Crochet Sunflower Mini Doily
- 11 Christmas Crafts for Kids to Create
- 11 Christmas Gift Ideas: Handmade Scarves, Hats and More
- 6 Adorable Homemade Christmas Crafts for Summer
- 7 Easy Homemade Christmas Ornaments for Kids
- 7 Thrifty Christmas Craft Ideas
- A Very Homemade Christmas: 13 Craft Ideas and Breakfast Casserole Recipes for the Family
- How to Make an Angel for Christmas: 7 Angel Crafts
- How to Make Ornaments: 10 Christmas Ornaments to Make
- How to Make Wreaths: 15 DIY Wreaths for Christmas
- Winter Wonderland: How to Make 8 Snowflakes, Snow Crafts, and Snow Projects