Texture Duck Tape
We are adding the project to your Christmas Projects.
The project was added to your Christmas Projects.
Texture Duck Tape
Reviewed by Christine Weiher, Editor, AllFreeChristmasCrafts.comChance to Win!
Duct Tape has always been a household item in what I would assume, in most homes, but have you had the chance to actually play with Duck Tape? We usually imagine using this kind of tape to fix things or hold items together, but it can be used for crafting purposes, too.
Duck Tape doesn't necessarily have to be a household item just for fixing things. You can make a cute little wallet, a picture frame, make a bookmark, create a fun tablet cover, decorate a pencil holder or binder, or use it to create colorful labels. Duck Texture is a new line from Duck Brand and it's perfect for school or home use; they have taken creativity to a whole new level.
Made with durability, you won't have to worry about your project falling apart. This Duck Tape comes in trendy colors and patterns that allow you to add a textured surface to any craft or DIY project. Each is a mini roll measuring .75 inches and comes in fun colors like turquoise, purple, fuchsia, cobalt and gold. Textures can be bought in dots, stripes and wave patterns allowing you to get creative with your projects. This duck tape gives you the ability to actually touch and feel your projects.
Some brands of tape can be too tough to where it's not easy to tear, but we'll assure you that Duck Brand is easy to tear by hand for a simple application. The next time the kids are bored are in the house, just whip out some Duck Tape and get creative. Textures is perfect for adding style and personality.
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive, partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Knitted Mini Christmas Stockings
- Quilted Christmas Stockings from Baby Clothes
- Sparkly Scrubby Yarn Wreath
- 32 Easy Sewing Christmas Gifts
- Texture Duck Tape
- 14 Felt Christmas Ornaments To Make
- 3-D Paper Table Trees for Decorating
- 20 Christmas Wreaths Made from Recycled Materials
- 42 Beaded Ornament Patterns You Can't Beat
- Quick Paper Bag Luminaries
- 11 Christmas Crafts for Kids to Create
- 11 Christmas Gift Ideas: Handmade Scarves, Hats and More
- 6 Adorable Homemade Christmas Crafts for Summer
- 7 Easy Homemade Christmas Ornaments for Kids
- 7 Thrifty Christmas Craft Ideas
- A Very Homemade Christmas: 13 Craft Ideas and Breakfast Casserole Recipes for the Family
- How to Make an Angel for Christmas: 7 Angel Crafts
- How to Make Ornaments: 10 Christmas Ornaments to Make
- How to Make Wreaths: 15 DIY Wreaths for Christmas
- Winter Wonderland: How to Make 8 Snowflakes, Snow Crafts, and Snow Projects