Therm O Web Fabric Fuse
We are adding the project to your Christmas Projects.
The project was added to your Christmas Projects.
Therm O Web Fabric Fuse™
Gifted by: Therm O Web
Reviewed by: Dana Byerwalter, Editor, AllChristmasCrafts.com
No need to sew those tiny gifts! Fabric Fuse™ from Therm O Web is a permanent, quick bonding adhesive that serves as a no-sew alternative for fabric projects.
Fabric Fuse™ comes in three forms: liquid adhesive, tape, and sheets. The Fabric Fuse™ Liquid Adhesive is the most versatile solution for fabric crafting. What sets this liquid adhesive apart are a few factors. The liquid adhesive is quick-bonding and permanent. It dries clear and is machine-washable and dryable. An exciting quality of this adhesive is that it remains flexible after it dries, making it perfect for any wearable projects. Therm O Web proudly advertises a "quick STRONG bond", so if you're crafting wearables for rough-and-tumble boys, this is the perfect fabric adhesive for you!
Fabric Fuse™ Tape comes in a 5/8" x 20' double-sided roll. An adhesive roll like this one is perfect for hemming, ribbon, trims, and more. It adheres instantly: just press and go! The tape offers plenty of control for placement and is great for small projects.
Last, Fabric Fuse™ Adhesive Sheets measure 4.25" x 5" and include five sheets per pack. These sheets are perfect for patches. Cut the adhesive sheets down to size and you're good to go. You can also use them for crafting with felt sheets, too! As with the tape, it will adhere instantly.
Fabulous for any no-sew project Christmas project, Therm O Web Fabric Fuse™ is an easy and quick way to put your fabric projects together.
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
The spiral Christmas tree ornament is a modern take on the classic Christmas tree design. This simple Christmas ornament allows you to… Continue reading: "Spiral Christmas Tree Ornament"
- The Best Yarn to Use for Christmas Crafts
- Kaisercraft Beyond the Page Advent Calendar Kit
- Chance to win Burly Spun Yarn!
- Chance to win the Holiday Homies Fabric Collection!
- Enter to Win the Martha Stewart Holiday Treats Kit Giveaway!
- Enter to win Branson Downton Abbey Yarn!
- Kaisercraft December 25th Scrapbook Collection
- Martha Stewart Crafts Treat Boxes
- Win Holiday Homespun Yarn!
- Martha Stewart Garland & Window Clings
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Crochet Mini Star Snowflakes
- Why Buy A Real Christmas Tree
- Santa Felt Boots
- 3d Wood Snowman
- Diy Gift Boxes
- How To Make A Paper Christmas Honeycomb Ball?
- Crochet Heart Angel
- Crochet Christmas Tree Garland
- Salt Dough Houses
- Christmas Village Shadowbox
- 11 Christmas Crafts for Kids to Create
- 11 Christmas Gift Ideas: Handmade Scarves, Hats and More
- 6 Adorable Homemade Christmas Crafts for Summer
- 7 Easy Homemade Christmas Ornaments for Kids
- 7 Thrifty Christmas Craft Ideas
- A Very Homemade Christmas: 13 Craft Ideas and Breakfast Casserole Recipes for the Family
- How to Make an Angel for Christmas: 7 Angel Crafts
- How to Make Ornaments: 10 Christmas Ornaments to Make
- How to Make Wreaths: 15 DIY Wreaths for Christmas
- Winter Wonderland: How to Make 8 Snowflakes, Snow Crafts, and Snow Projects