Deco Foil Transfer Sheets
We are adding the project to your Christmas Projects.
The project was added to your Christmas Projects.
Deco Foil Transfer Sheets are a fun and easy way to add foil fun to your projects! Not only do they boost your creativity, but they also add vibrant color, brilliant shine and a metallic finish. These sheets are great for fabric, paper, wood and other porous surfaces; it truly is amazing what you can do with these sheets. Imagine "blinging out" a pair of shoes!
With foil sheets you need to use either Deco Foil Transfer Adhesive, Foam Adhesive or Hot Melt Transfer Adhesive. By combining foil sheets with the right adhesive, you'll be able to come up with a one-of-a-kind project.
The foils come in 29 fabulous colors, with rainbow being one of the most popular, but the gold and red would be perfect for holiday greeting cards. Imagine cutting out doves, trees, snowflakes and holiday phrases to adorn your cards with. With all these fabulous color Deco Foil Transfer Sheets to choose from, you're bound to come up with an amazing design. Get in the holiday spirit! These sheets are available in solids, patterns and holographics. Just to name a few: Teal, Green, Purple, Copper, Opal, Lilac.
Each roll of transfer sheets contains five 6”x12” sheets, and they're acid-free like most of the iCraft Deco Foil products. Simple to use, just apply Deco Foil Transfer Adhesive, let cure until dry, then press foil down for the metallic effect. Deco Foil Foam Adhesive is pressure sensitive, no need to dry. Deco Foil Hot Melt Adhesive applies with heat from an iron or laminator. Having a Christmas party? Deco Foil Transfer Sheets are great for invitations!
Other Therm O Web Products:
Deco Foil Adhesive Sheets: Deco Foil Foam Adhesive is a permanent, double-sided transfer adhesive that can quickly and easily transform a boring item into a fantastic piece of art. The foam adhesive can run through most punches, die cutters and electronic cutters. Deco Foil Hot Melt Adhesive is a heat-activated, permanent transfer that works on fabric and paper. You can exclusively use the Hot Melt Adhesive with the iCraft Deco Foil Transfer Sheets.
Deco Foil Transfer Adhesive: The iCraft Deco Foil Transfer Adhesive is a non-toxic and permanent liquid adhesive that is used with the Deco Foils. Draw out your line, shape or wording and then let it cure; it could take up to two hours depending on how thick of a line you've drawn. Once the adhesive is dry, press a transfer sheet (on the wrong side) on top of the liquid adhesive making sure to press and rub firmly on top, this will release the color onto the liquid adhesive. If you see any spots where the color didn’t transfer you can lay the transfer sheet back down and rub again.
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
These Champagne and wine cork Christmas ornaments are the perfect gift for the wine enthusiast in your circle of friends. They are… Continue reading: "Festive Wine Cork Christmas Trees"
- Chance to win Bernat Maker Home Dec Yarn!
- The Best Yarn to Use for Christmas Crafts
- Win a Red Heart Holiday Yarn Duo!
- Enter to win the Lawn Fawn Clear Stamps Christmas Collection
- Enter to win Rit Dye!
- Enter for a chance to win Caron One Pound Yarn!
- Chance to win Paintbox Yarns Baby DK Yarn!
- Unpainted Vine Monograms
- Enter to Win the Martha Stewart Holiday Treats Kit Giveaway!
- Enter to win Branson Downton Abbey Yarn!
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Easy Crochet Flower
- Pretty Paper Ornaments Made From Gift Wrap
- Tiered Paper Tree Ornament
- Make A Quilled Angel Ornament Or Pin
- Quick Round Potholder Placemat
- Snowman Slime
- No Knot Fleece Blanket
- Snowflake Mason Jar Vases
- Crochet Picot Flower Square Motif
- Crochet Heart Snowflake
- 11 Christmas Crafts for Kids to Create
- 11 Christmas Gift Ideas: Handmade Scarves, Hats and More
- 6 Adorable Homemade Christmas Crafts for Summer
- 7 Easy Homemade Christmas Ornaments for Kids
- 7 Thrifty Christmas Craft Ideas
- A Very Homemade Christmas: 13 Craft Ideas and Breakfast Casserole Recipes for the Family
- How to Make an Angel for Christmas: 7 Angel Crafts
- How to Make Ornaments: 10 Christmas Ornaments to Make
- How to Make Wreaths: 15 DIY Wreaths for Christmas
- Winter Wonderland: How to Make 8 Snowflakes, Snow Crafts, and Snow Projects