Deco Foil Transfer Sheets
We are adding the project to your Christmas Projects.
The project was added to your Christmas Projects.
Deco Foil Transfer Sheets are a fun and easy way to add foil fun to your projects! Not only do they boost your creativity, but they also add vibrant color, brilliant shine and a metallic finish. These sheets are great for fabric, paper, wood and other porous surfaces; it truly is amazing what you can do with these sheets. Imagine "blinging out" a pair of shoes!
With foil sheets you need to use either Deco Foil Transfer Adhesive, Foam Adhesive or Hot Melt Transfer Adhesive. By combining foil sheets with the right adhesive, you'll be able to come up with a one-of-a-kind project.
The foils come in 29 fabulous colors, with rainbow being one of the most popular, but the gold and red would be perfect for holiday greeting cards. Imagine cutting out doves, trees, snowflakes and holiday phrases to adorn your cards with. With all these fabulous color Deco Foil Transfer Sheets to choose from, you're bound to come up with an amazing design. Get in the holiday spirit! These sheets are available in solids, patterns and holographics. Just to name a few: Teal, Green, Purple, Copper, Opal, Lilac.
Each roll of transfer sheets contains five 6”x12” sheets, and they're acid-free like most of the iCraft Deco Foil products. Simple to use, just apply Deco Foil Transfer Adhesive, let cure until dry, then press foil down for the metallic effect. Deco Foil Foam Adhesive is pressure sensitive, no need to dry. Deco Foil Hot Melt Adhesive applies with heat from an iron or laminator. Having a Christmas party? Deco Foil Transfer Sheets are great for invitations!
Other Therm O Web Products:
Deco Foil Adhesive Sheets: Deco Foil Foam Adhesive is a permanent, double-sided transfer adhesive that can quickly and easily transform a boring item into a fantastic piece of art. The foam adhesive can run through most punches, die cutters and electronic cutters. Deco Foil Hot Melt Adhesive is a heat-activated, permanent transfer that works on fabric and paper. You can exclusively use the Hot Melt Adhesive with the iCraft Deco Foil Transfer Sheets.
Deco Foil Transfer Adhesive: The iCraft Deco Foil Transfer Adhesive is a non-toxic and permanent liquid adhesive that is used with the Deco Foils. Draw out your line, shape or wording and then let it cure; it could take up to two hours depending on how thick of a line you've drawn. Once the adhesive is dry, press a transfer sheet (on the wrong side) on top of the liquid adhesive making sure to press and rub firmly on top, this will release the color onto the liquid adhesive. If you see any spots where the color didn’t transfer you can lay the transfer sheet back down and rub again.
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
- Chance to win Burly Spun Yarn!
- Chance to win Bernat Maker Home Dec Yarn!
- Chance to win a June Tailor Shape Cut Plus Slotted Ruler!
- Chance to win Very Berry Kai Scissors!
- Enter for a chance to win Caron One Pound Yarn!
- Chance to win the Royale Luxury Collection Needle Tip Kit!
- Chance to win the Sakura Classic White Gelly Roll Pen!
- Chance to win Paintbox Yarns Baby DK Yarn!
- Chance to win the Ribbon Club Combo!
- Chance to win Woodpeckers Wooden Candle Holders!
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- 47 Simple Gift Wrapping Ideas for Christmas
- 2016's Top 100 Christmas Crafts
- 24 Paper Christmas Decorations and Other Christmas Paper Crafts
- 13 Recycled Snow Globe Tutorials
- 4 Snow Crafts: Learn How to Make a Snow Globe, Snowflake, and More
- How to Use Leftover Wrapping Paper (Plus 7 Crafts!)
- 22 Wreaths to Make with Leftover Materials
- 5 Fabric Wreaths
- Santa or Gnome Hanging Kitchen Towel
- Christmas Crafts for Kids: 12 Mason Jar Crafts
- 11 Christmas Crafts for Kids to Create
- 11 Christmas Gift Ideas: Handmade Scarves, Hats and More
- 6 Adorable Homemade Christmas Crafts for Summer
- 7 Easy Homemade Christmas Ornaments for Kids
- 7 Thrifty Christmas Craft Ideas
- A Very Homemade Christmas: 13 Craft Ideas and Breakfast Casserole Recipes for the Family
- How to Make an Angel for Christmas: 7 Angel Crafts
- How to Make Ornaments: 10 Christmas Ornaments to Make
- How to Make Wreaths: 15 DIY Wreaths for Christmas
- Winter Wonderland: How to Make 8 Snowflakes, Snow Crafts, and Snow Projects