Wow! Embossing Powder
We are adding the project to your Christmas Projects.
The project was added to your Christmas Projects.
When looking to try new crafts like scrapping, jewelry, or even mixed media, I was surprised to find the Wow! Embossing Powder (as well as the other products). These products are not just for paper crafts, but you can do so much with them! The products that will really make you go WOW:
Embossing Powders: The powders are available in many colors and finishes. You can find gloss, semi dull and matt dull finishes in clear powders, metallic colors when you're looking for a smooth shine, colored metallic colors that are highly pigmented to create a fantastic metallic sheen, pearlescent colors, earth tone colors, opaque primary colors and so much more! Believe me, the colors are endless and all that glitter is so fun to look at. All you have to do is sprinkle some powder over wet ink and remove excess powder, heat it with a heat gun and the powder will melt and raise. It will take only a few seconds to fully solidify, and you'll be amazed with the outcome!
Clear Acrylic Stamps: With a variety to choose from, you can turn these everyday stamps into beautiful pieces of art. With the stamps and some embossing powder you can make fun homemade cards to send out around the holidays. With designs like Brocade, French Music (musical notes), Everyday Sentiments, "NB Canvas", and Flight of Fancy (leaves), you'll have a tough time choosing which to use first.
3 Dimensional Melt-It Moulds: Use the embossing powder and heating tool to melt and cast into shapes like roses, forget me nots, ornate hearts, butterflies and other fabulous designs. The moulds allow you to make your own embellishments like rings and pendants. It's simple, fun and best of all, if you mess up all you have to do is re-melt the powder and cast it again.
Heating Tool: The Embossing Heat Tool will give you perfect results. The best way to use it is to start heating from a distance and gradually move closer.
Ready to try out these awesome products? You can make anything from cards to albums, to holiday gift tags and even baubles. And don't forget, you're not limited to just paper crafts!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive, partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- DIY Snowman Gift Pots
- DIY Snowball Ornaments
- Elegant Winter Candle Centerpiece
- 13 Recycled Snow Globe Tutorials
- Ombre Sequin Beaded Ornaments
- Creative Perler Bead Christmas Ornaments
- Rainbow Bead Christmas Tree Craft
- 23 Fun and Easy Homemade Snow Globe Ideas
- Sakura Classic White Gelly Roll Pen
- Washi Tape Christmas Tree Cards
- 11 Christmas Crafts for Kids to Create
- 11 Christmas Gift Ideas: Handmade Scarves, Hats and More
- 6 Adorable Homemade Christmas Crafts for Summer
- 7 Easy Homemade Christmas Ornaments for Kids
- 7 Thrifty Christmas Craft Ideas
- A Very Homemade Christmas: 13 Craft Ideas and Breakfast Casserole Recipes for the Family
- How to Make an Angel for Christmas: 7 Angel Crafts
- How to Make Ornaments: 10 Christmas Ornaments to Make
- How to Make Wreaths: 15 DIY Wreaths for Christmas
- Winter Wonderland: How to Make 8 Snowflakes, Snow Crafts, and Snow Projects