Ultimate 7-Piece Silicone Baking Set
We are adding the project to your Christmas Projects.
The project was added to your Christmas Projects.
Ultimate 7-Piece Silicone Baking Set
Reviewed by Christine Weiher, Editor, AllFreeChristmasCrafts.com
Food is an essential part of everyone's lives. Regardless of what your hobbies are, what your skills are or where you live, you need to eat. With eating comes food prep and let me tell you, that's not always easy. I'm trying to improve my eating habits, so lately I've been cooking and baking a lot more than usual. Unfortunately, all of my cookware is super old from when I got married so many years ago. However, I just encountered the Ultimate 7 Piece Silicone Baking Set from StarPack Products and I couldn't be happier.
Within this baking set comes a large spatula, a small spatula, a whisk, a basting brush and a spatula turner (or flipper), and 2 baking mats. Each of the products has a hygienic solid silicone coating, which makes it soft and easy to handle. They are stain and odor resistant, suitable for non-stick cookware, heat resistant up to 480 degrees, BPA free, FDA compliant food grade and dishwasher safe.
Flipping an omelet was really easy as the spatula turner easily glided under the eggs; it really is great for non-stick. I personally love that these items are made of silicone. The whisk that I currently own is made of some type of metal, so it's starting to get rusty which is really gross when it comes to food products. I also really like the basting brush. Again, the one I currently have, I'm not quite a fan of; it has a wooden handle and the brush part is made of hairs and bristles, much like a paint brush. With the silicone material, this brush is easy to use and I feel better about cleaning it and actually feeling like it got clean.
The baking mats feel like a soft rubber. They're reusable, wipe clean, they're non-stick, you don't need oils or sprays which make your dishes greasy, they have even heat distribution, they're both freezer and microwave safe and can be in heat up to 450 degrees. I really like that they can be rolled up and stored easily without taking up much space.
Please note that the utensils are NOT microwave safe as they have a steel core; the baking mats CAN be microwaved. This utensil set also comes with a 101 Cooking Tips eCookBook to give you the best experience while in the kitchen. The Ultimate 7 Piece Silicone Baking Set truly is quality you can count on.
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
The Best Yarn to Use for Christmas Crafts
Chance to win Burly Spun Yarn!
Chance to win Bernat Maker Home Dec Yarn!
Chance to win the Play All Day Fabric Collection!
Enter for a chance to win the Cookie Tins Set!
Win a Red Heart Holiday Yarn Duo!
Red Heart Sashay Yarn in Waltz
Enter to win Lion Brand Fun Fur Yarn!
Enter to win Beanie Boos Stickers
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- June Tailor Mug Mats
- Easy Snowmen Winter Snacks
- Metallic Let It Snow Decorative Sign
- Treat Yo Self DIY Cookie Jar
- DIY Terra Cotta Gingerbread Man
- Moda Fabrics
- Cookie Cutter Repurposed Sweater Christmas Decorations
- Twig and Pine Cone DIY Wreath
- Play All Day Fabric Collection
- Fun Foam Christmas Tree Ornaments
- 11 Christmas Crafts for Kids to Create
- 11 Christmas Gift Ideas: Handmade Scarves, Hats and More
- 6 Adorable Homemade Christmas Crafts for Summer
- 7 Easy Homemade Christmas Ornaments for Kids
- 7 Thrifty Christmas Craft Ideas
- A Very Homemade Christmas: 13 Craft Ideas and Breakfast Casserole Recipes for the Family
- How to Make an Angel for Christmas: 7 Angel Crafts
- How to Make Ornaments: 10 Christmas Ornaments to Make
- How to Make Wreaths: 15 DIY Wreaths for Christmas
- Winter Wonderland: How to Make 8 Snowflakes, Snow Crafts, and Snow Projects