Yorganza Fashion Scarf Fabric
We are adding the project to your Christmas Projects.
The project was added to your Christmas Projects.
Yorganza Fashion Scarf Fabric
Reviewed by Christine Weiher, Editor, AllFreeChristmasCrafts.com
Create beautiful knit and crochet scarves with the help of Yorganza Fashion Scarf Fabric by Sullivans USA. This new collection of printed fabric is available in 24 different colors, including scripts, florals, and animal print (such as Snakeskin and Cheetah). There's truly a pattern and design for everyone's personal style. Pick the one that speaks to you (my personal favorite is the Tan Script), and make something fabulous today! This Yorganza fabric is a quick and easy way to add a touch of feminine to any outfit.
Pre-drilled holes are evenly spaced along this 1.5" ribbon of organza fabric, which makes this flouncy fabric super easy to work with. It's 100% polyester, and each ball weighs only 2.1 ounces. Regardless of your knit or crochet experience/skill level, you can easily create a stunning scarf in just 4-5 hours using Yorganza Fashion Scarf Fabric.
Because of the delicate nature of this pretty fabric, it makes sense that items made with this material should be handled with care. When washing, be sure to hand wash with cool water and lay flat to dry.
Although scarves are the most common item to create using Yorganza, the possibilities are endless! You can use this lightweight fabric to create anything you want. You could even add ruffled embellishments to a crocheted bag, skirt, or hat. Find some cute ideas below!
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
- Kaisercraft Beyond the Page Advent Calendar Kit
- Win Holiday Homespun Yarn!
- Chance to win Mini Animal Cookie Cutters!
- The Best Yarn to Use for Christmas Crafts
- Chance to win Burly Spun Yarn!
- Chance to win Bernat Maker Home Dec Yarn!
- Chance to win Woodpeckers Wooden Candle Holders!
- Wonderart Country Barn Latch Hook Kit
- Chance to win Willow & Lark Woodland Yarn!
- Chance to win a bundle of Burlap Bags!
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Candy Cane Mason Jar Luminary
- Diy Cake Plate Stand
- Christmas Wish List Printables For Kids
- Repurposed Eyewear Christmas Ornaments For The Tree
- Crochet Pineapple Snowflake
- Waterless Snow Globe
- Wool Socks Ornaments
- DIY Gingerbread Man Christmas Candles
- Corner Christmas Tree Shelf
- Crochet Reindeer Ornament
- 11 Christmas Crafts for Kids to Create
- 11 Christmas Gift Ideas: Handmade Scarves, Hats and More
- 6 Adorable Homemade Christmas Crafts for Summer
- 7 Easy Homemade Christmas Ornaments for Kids
- 7 Thrifty Christmas Craft Ideas
- A Very Homemade Christmas: 13 Craft Ideas and Breakfast Casserole Recipes for the Family
- How to Make an Angel for Christmas: 7 Angel Crafts
- How to Make Ornaments: 10 Christmas Ornaments to Make
- How to Make Wreaths: 15 DIY Wreaths for Christmas
- Winter Wonderland: How to Make 8 Snowflakes, Snow Crafts, and Snow Projects