Bazzill Basics Glitter Tape
We are adding the project to your Christmas Projects.
The project was added to your Christmas Projects.
Bazzill Basics Glitter Tape
Gifted by Bazzill Basics Paper
Reviewed by Dana Byerwalter, Editor, AllFreeChristmasCrafts.com
Glitter is perhaps the most popular craft embellishment for Christmas crafting. While it looks beautiful as an adornment for any homemade Christmas decoration, the mess it causes doesn't always feel worth it. After all, if you have a particularly glittery Christmas craft, you might find glitter on your clothes, in your carpet, and even in your hair for months after the holiday passes.
One great solution to this crafty problem is to use the Bazzill Basics Glitter Tape. If you've never used glitter tape in your Christmas crafting before, then you're sure in for a treat. This fabulous craft embellishment is a versatile supply that can be used for decorating glass vases, wood frames, scrapbook pages, and more! You will love how easy this supply is to use. All you need to do is tear your piece of tape, peel off the paper backing, and stick it in place. No glue, dry time, and best of all, no mess.
The Bazzill Basics Glitter Tape comes in several different colors, including Christmas colors like red, green, silver and gold. The rolls of tape are 5/8" thick and approximately 9' long. Once you begin using this great craft supply, you'll never want to use regular glitter again. Discover the ease of decorating with glitter when you use the Bazzill Basics Glitter Tape.
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
- Enter to win Therm O Web Fabric Fuse!
- Red Heart Sashay Yarn in Waltz
- Chance to win Burly Spun Yarn!
- Chance to win Sakura Koi Water Colors!
- Chance to win Yorganza Fashion Scarf Fabric!
- Enter to win Lion Brand Fun Fur Yarn!
- Enter to win Beanie Boos Stickers
- Enter to win a pair of Amplify Mixed Media Scissors!
- Chance to win Bernat Maker Home Dec Yarn!
- Chance to win Cotton Fair Yarn!
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- 18 Fun and Festive DIY Earrings for Christmas
- 14 Book Craft Ideas for Christmas
- Buffalo Plaid Cowl
- Watermelon Cup Cozy
- 14 Best Dollar Store Crafts for Christmas
- 15 Popsicle Stick Crafts for Christmas
- Mrs. Plum Chunky Hat
- 13 Christmas Keepsake Crafts
- 25 Knitting Patterns for Christmas
- Buffalo Plaid Cup Cozy
- 11 Christmas Crafts for Kids to Create
- 11 Christmas Gift Ideas: Handmade Scarves, Hats and More
- 6 Adorable Homemade Christmas Crafts for Summer
- 7 Easy Homemade Christmas Ornaments for Kids
- 7 Thrifty Christmas Craft Ideas
- A Very Homemade Christmas: 13 Craft Ideas and Breakfast Casserole Recipes for the Family
- How to Make an Angel for Christmas: 7 Angel Crafts
- How to Make Ornaments: 10 Christmas Ornaments to Make
- How to Make Wreaths: 15 DIY Wreaths for Christmas
- Winter Wonderland: How to Make 8 Snowflakes, Snow Crafts, and Snow Projects