Bazzill Basics Glitter Tape
We are adding the project to your Christmas Projects.
The project was added to your Christmas Projects.
Bazzill Basics Glitter Tape
Gifted by Bazzill Basics Paper
Reviewed by Dana Byerwalter, Editor, AllFreeChristmasCrafts.com
Glitter is perhaps the most popular craft embellishment for Christmas crafting. While it looks beautiful as an adornment for any homemade Christmas decoration, the mess it causes doesn't always feel worth it. After all, if you have a particularly glittery Christmas craft, you might find glitter on your clothes, in your carpet, and even in your hair for months after the holiday passes.
One great solution to this crafty problem is to use the Bazzill Basics Glitter Tape. If you've never used glitter tape in your Christmas crafting before, then you're sure in for a treat. This fabulous craft embellishment is a versatile supply that can be used for decorating glass vases, wood frames, scrapbook pages, and more! You will love how easy this supply is to use. All you need to do is tear your piece of tape, peel off the paper backing, and stick it in place. No glue, dry time, and best of all, no mess.
The Bazzill Basics Glitter Tape comes in several different colors, including Christmas colors like red, green, silver and gold. The rolls of tape are 5/8" thick and approximately 9' long. Once you begin using this great craft supply, you'll never want to use regular glitter again. Discover the ease of decorating with glitter when you use the Bazzill Basics Glitter Tape.
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
Learn a new crafting skill and bring these Salt Dough Snowmen to life! You've never seen snowman craft ideas like this one. Learn how… Continue reading: "Salt Dough Snowmen Christmas Craft For Kids"
- Chance to win the Ribbon Craft & Keepsake Centerpiece!
- The Best Yarn to Use for Christmas Crafts
- Win a Red Heart Holiday Yarn Duo!
- Chance to win Burly Spun Yarn!
- Chance to Win a June Tailor Holiday Stocking Kit!
- Crate Paper Peppermint Collection Stickers, Labels, and Chipboard
- Chance to win Bernat Maker Home Dec Yarn!
- Chance to win the Holiday Homies Fabric Collection!
- Jingle Bells Bonbons
- Enter to Win the Martha Stewart Holiday Treats Kit Giveaway!
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Diy Tree Skirt
- Diy Tissue Paper Tassels
- Easy Diy Gift Card Holder
- Diy Decorative Christmas Matchboxes
- Minnie Mouse Christmas Wreath
- Christmas Pillow Slipcover
- Jolly Snowman Christmas Wreath
- Christmas Tree Ornament Art
- Make Your Own Up Disney Christmas Ornament
- Unicorn Christmas Ornament
- 11 Christmas Crafts for Kids to Create
- 11 Christmas Gift Ideas: Handmade Scarves, Hats and More
- 6 Adorable Homemade Christmas Crafts for Summer
- 7 Easy Homemade Christmas Ornaments for Kids
- 7 Thrifty Christmas Craft Ideas
- A Very Homemade Christmas: 13 Craft Ideas and Breakfast Casserole Recipes for the Family
- How to Make an Angel for Christmas: 7 Angel Crafts
- How to Make Ornaments: 10 Christmas Ornaments to Make
- How to Make Wreaths: 15 DIY Wreaths for Christmas
- Winter Wonderland: How to Make 8 Snowflakes, Snow Crafts, and Snow Projects