Beanie Boos Stickers
We are adding the project to your Christmas Projects.
The project was added to your Christmas Projects.
Beanie Boos Stickers
Gifted by: Darice
Reviewed by Madison Bowes, Editor, AllFreeChristmasCrafts.com
Cuddly, fluffy, and all-around adorable, Beanie Boos are exploding into homes everywhere. As if the adorable plush toys from TY aren't cute enough, Darice partnered with them to create a variety of stickers so you can take your Beanie Boos anywhere. In three different types: Googly Eye 3D, and Circle, these stickers will be a hit with kids and adults alike.
Using these stickers in and around your home may seem impractical, but it's a great way to get your kids up and moving. Start "activity charts" or "chore charts" or let your kids put the circle stickers next to the things they've done. At the end, give them a fun surprise like a pack of the 3D or Googly Eye stickers to use at school or while playing at home. Rewards are important, and when they're as adorable as these, you would be surprised at how much will get done around the house. My three-year-old has a tough time going to bed and takes about two hours to actually settle down and fall asleep; if I had a reward system with these stickers, I'm sure both of us would get more sleep.
There are different animals in this package including puppies, pandas, monkeys, and tigers; there is a sticker for every animal lover in your life. If you love to scrapbook and want to spend more quality time with your son or daughter, try purchasing a few packs of these to get them started on a scrapbook of their own. Print off a few photos and help them choose which stickers go where! While there are only 12 stickers in the Googly Eye and 3D packs, there are 96 in the Circle packs, so there will be plenty of stickers to get the creative juices flowing.
Next time you're in the store searching for a new item, then check out the Beanie Boos Stickers. These are great for scrapbooking as well as stocking stuffers, so start stocking up!
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
- Enter to win Rit Dye!
- Enter to win Marvy Uchida Color In Markers!
- Chance to win Premier Puzzle Yarn!
- Enter to win the Lawn Fawn Clear Stamps Christmas Collection
- Enter to win Branson Downton Abbey Yarn!
- Chance to win Burly Spun Yarn!
- Chance to win Premier Fable Yarn!
- Chance to win a June Tailor Shape Cut Plus Slotted Ruler!
- Mavalus Snazzy Tape
- Unpainted Vine Monograms
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Crochet Twisted Earwarmer Headband With Texture
- Ribbon Candy Wreath
- Easy Diy Snowman Wreath
- Crochet Rectangle Basket With Dividers Made In Rounds
- Christmas Angel Noodle Crafts
- Top 50 Easy Christmas Crafts of 2021
- How To Make A Easy Crochet Scarf With Puff Stitch
- Buffalo Plaid Coaster
- Two Row Repeat Crochet Blanket With Chunky Yarn
- Christmas Crochet Gift Card Holder
- 11 Christmas Crafts for Kids to Create
- 11 Christmas Gift Ideas: Handmade Scarves, Hats and More
- 6 Adorable Homemade Christmas Crafts for Summer
- 7 Easy Homemade Christmas Ornaments for Kids
- 7 Thrifty Christmas Craft Ideas
- A Very Homemade Christmas: 13 Craft Ideas and Breakfast Casserole Recipes for the Family
- How to Make an Angel for Christmas: 7 Angel Crafts
- How to Make Ornaments: 10 Christmas Ornaments to Make
- How to Make Wreaths: 15 DIY Wreaths for Christmas
- Winter Wonderland: How to Make 8 Snowflakes, Snow Crafts, and Snow Projects