We are adding the project to your Christmas Projects.
The project was added to your Christmas Projects.
Gifted by Xyron
Reviewed by Molly Fletcher, Editor, AllFreeChristmasCrafts.com
Xyron's Create-a-Sticker Machine is a clever alternative to sticky, sloppy glues and unruly rolls of tape. Secure your embellishments cleanly with this no-mess tool. Stocked with 20 feet of acid-free adhesive, the Create-a-Sticker Machine can make stickers up to 1.5 inches wide and as long as you'd like. Break out this device for projects as diverse as handmade cards and scrapbooks, school projects, and labels. This portable adhesive makes a great gift for students, teachers, and, of course, crafters.
Have you ever tried adding an intricate embellishment to a greeting card only to have a giant glob of glue squish out the side and create a sticky mess? Or, if you prefer to use tape, have you ever placed an accent on a scrapbook page only to realize that it wasn't quite the spot you wanted? The Create-a-Sticker Machine has solutions for these pesky problems. Navigate shapes without wasting any adhesive. Xyron carries repositionable adhesive that allows you to adjust your layouts before they're stuck for good. Refill cartridges are easy to come by and even easier to swap out.
The Create-a-Sticker Machine works well with mini die-cuts, buttons, gemstones, and even glitter. Objects will come out of the device with a protective film that minimizes waste. You may want to use a pair of tweezers to extract objects, as some items have a tendency to flip before they are coated with adhesive. Any material is fair game, whether it be yarn, ribbon, photographs, or flat beads. If you need a little inspiration, check out Xyron's website for free ideas.
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
- Enter to win Therm O Web Fabric Fuse!
- Red Heart Sashay Yarn in Waltz
- Chance to win Burly Spun Yarn!
- Chance to win Sakura Koi Water Colors!
- Chance to win Yorganza Fashion Scarf Fabric!
- Enter to win Lion Brand Fun Fur Yarn!
- Enter to win Beanie Boos Stickers
- Enter to win a pair of Amplify Mixed Media Scissors!
- Chance to win Bernat Maker Home Dec Yarn!
- Chance to win Cotton Fair Yarn!
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- 18 Fun and Festive DIY Earrings for Christmas
- 14 Book Craft Ideas for Christmas
- Buffalo Plaid Cowl
- Watermelon Cup Cozy
- 14 Best Dollar Store Crafts for Christmas
- 15 Popsicle Stick Crafts for Christmas
- Mrs. Plum Chunky Hat
- 13 Christmas Keepsake Crafts
- 25 Knitting Patterns for Christmas
- Buffalo Plaid Cup Cozy
- 11 Christmas Crafts for Kids to Create
- 11 Christmas Gift Ideas: Handmade Scarves, Hats and More
- 6 Adorable Homemade Christmas Crafts for Summer
- 7 Easy Homemade Christmas Ornaments for Kids
- 7 Thrifty Christmas Craft Ideas
- A Very Homemade Christmas: 13 Craft Ideas and Breakfast Casserole Recipes for the Family
- How to Make an Angel for Christmas: 7 Angel Crafts
- How to Make Ornaments: 10 Christmas Ornaments to Make
- How to Make Wreaths: 15 DIY Wreaths for Christmas
- Winter Wonderland: How to Make 8 Snowflakes, Snow Crafts, and Snow Projects