Duck Brand Glitter Tape
We are adding the project to your Christmas Projects.
The project was added to your Christmas Projects.
Duck Brand Glitter Tape
Reviewed by Christine Weiher, Editor, AllFreeChristmasCrafts.com
Duct Tape has always been a household item in what I would assume, in most homes, but have you had the chance to play with Duck Tape? We usually imagine using this kind of tape to fix things or hold items together, but they can be used for decorative purposes, too!
Duck Tape doesn't necessarily have to be a household item just for fixing things. Duck Glitter Tape can add a cool glitter effect to projects and can make for fun borders; you can also use it to adorn Christmas presents as the finishing touch.
Instead of using actual glitter on your projects and making a nightmare of a mess, you can use this tape to add just the right amount of sparkle and shine without the messy cleanup. Glitter Tape is the perfect way to accessorize and glam up accessories and home decor items for the holiday season.
What I like about this tape is that the glitter doesn't flake off and it’s self-adhesive for easy use. It also comes in beautiful, bright colors like gold, silver, red, pink and even rainbow. With the amount of colors to choose from you can easily mix and match for any occasion to come up with the brightest creation.
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
- The Best Yarn to Use for Christmas Crafts
- Chance to win Serendipity Tweed Yarn!
- Enter to win Red Heart Gleam Yarn!
- Solar Snowflake Tree Outdoor Christmas Decoration
- Beaded Ornament Kit
- Chance to win Burly Spun Yarn!
- Fancy Pants Designs Saint Nick Kit and Brag Book
- Win a Red Heart Holiday Yarn Duo!
- Win Holiday Homespun Yarn!
- Enter to win the Martha Stewart Gift Box Tool!
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Crochet Christmas Tree
- Crochet Christmas Candle Applique
- Make Your Own Crochet Oval Basket With Handles
- Repurposed Pants Made Into An Upcycled Wine Gift Bag
- How To Make A Beautiful Button Cross
- Stained Glass Tissue Paper Cross
- Festive Calm Down Travel Bottle For Kids
- Angel Pretzels Tutorial
- DIY Evergreen Floor Lamp Christmas Tree
- How To Make A Music Paper Christmas Tree
- 11 Christmas Crafts for Kids to Create
- 11 Christmas Gift Ideas: Handmade Scarves, Hats and More
- 6 Adorable Homemade Christmas Crafts for Summer
- 7 Easy Homemade Christmas Ornaments for Kids
- 7 Thrifty Christmas Craft Ideas
- A Very Homemade Christmas: 13 Craft Ideas and Breakfast Casserole Recipes for the Family
- How to Make an Angel for Christmas: 7 Angel Crafts
- How to Make Ornaments: 10 Christmas Ornaments to Make
- How to Make Wreaths: 15 DIY Wreaths for Christmas
- Winter Wonderland: How to Make 8 Snowflakes, Snow Crafts, and Snow Projects