Green Chalkboard Paint
We are adding the project to your Christmas Projects.
The project was added to your Christmas Projects.
Green Chalkboard Paint
Gifted by: Krylon
Reviewed by Dana Byerwalter, editor of AllFreeChristmasCrafts
While chalkboards in classrooms are becoming more and more obsolete, chalkboard paint crafts are only increasing in popularity. Craft ideas featuring green chalkboard paint continue to spring into existence, and why wouldn't they? Not only can crafters paint the projects, but when finished, they can draw temporary designs on them with chalk. This makes chalkboard paint crafts particularly popular in Christmas crafting, because there are so many ornament crafts, gift wrap ideas, and handmade Christmas decorations that work well with chalkboard paint.
For example, you could spice up a gift box with some chalkboard paint. First, paint a papier mache box with chalkboard paint, and then decorate the box with chalk. Write out the loved one's name who will be receiving the gift, and feel free to add chalk drawings of Christmas trees, angels, and whatever other Christmas icons you like! There are so many other ways you can incorporate chalkboard paint into your holiday decorating. They make for not only a unique and fun decoration, but also an interactive one.
A company since 1947, Krylon is still the leading manufacturer of aerosol paints. The quality of Krylon's paint products is outstanding, and the aerosol can is conducive to easy and even application. While even application is important for most, if not all paint projects, it is particularly important for chalkboard paint because you will be writing and drawing on the finished surface. This paint can be used on a variety of craft materials, such as glass, wood, metal, plastic, and more. Turn any of your crafts into one-of-a-kind chalkboard paint creations with this high-quality paint.
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
- Advent Star Calendar
- Kaisercraft Beyond the Page Advent Calendar Kit
- Black Chalkboard Paint
- Party Bonbons
- Enter to win Lanaloft Bulky Yarn!
- Enter for a chance to win Caron One Pound Yarn!
- Enter for a chance to win Semi-Precious Tosh DK Yarn!
- Chance to win Bernat Maker Home Dec Yarn!
- Chance to win the Christmas in the Village Cardstock Collection!
- The Best Yarn to Use for Christmas Crafts
- 11 Christmas Crafts for Kids to Create
- 11 Christmas Gift Ideas: Handmade Scarves, Hats and More
- 6 Adorable Homemade Christmas Crafts for Summer
- 7 Easy Homemade Christmas Ornaments for Kids
- 7 Thrifty Christmas Craft Ideas
- A Very Homemade Christmas: 13 Craft Ideas and Breakfast Casserole Recipes for the Family
- How to Make an Angel for Christmas: 7 Angel Crafts
- How to Make Ornaments: 10 Christmas Ornaments to Make
- How to Make Wreaths: 15 DIY Wreaths for Christmas
- Winter Wonderland: How to Make 8 Snowflakes, Snow Crafts, and Snow Projects