Green Chalkboard Paint
We are adding the project to your Christmas Projects.
The project was added to your Christmas Projects.
Green Chalkboard Paint
Gifted by: Krylon
Reviewed by Dana Byerwalter, editor of AllFreeChristmasCrafts
While chalkboards in classrooms are becoming more and more obsolete, chalkboard paint crafts are only increasing in popularity. Craft ideas featuring green chalkboard paint continue to spring into existence, and why wouldn't they? Not only can crafters paint the projects, but when finished, they can draw temporary designs on them with chalk. This makes chalkboard paint crafts particularly popular in Christmas crafting, because there are so many ornament crafts, gift wrap ideas, and handmade Christmas decorations that work well with chalkboard paint.
For example, you could spice up a gift box with some chalkboard paint. First, paint a papier mache box with chalkboard paint, and then decorate the box with chalk. Write out the loved one's name who will be receiving the gift, and feel free to add chalk drawings of Christmas trees, angels, and whatever other Christmas icons you like! There are so many other ways you can incorporate chalkboard paint into your holiday decorating. They make for not only a unique and fun decoration, but also an interactive one.
A company since 1947, Krylon is still the leading manufacturer of aerosol paints. The quality of Krylon's paint products is outstanding, and the aerosol can is conducive to easy and even application. While even application is important for most, if not all paint projects, it is particularly important for chalkboard paint because you will be writing and drawing on the finished surface. This paint can be used on a variety of craft materials, such as glass, wood, metal, plastic, and more. Turn any of your crafts into one-of-a-kind chalkboard paint creations with this high-quality paint.
Read NextHoliday Homespun Yarn
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
If you are looking for easy ornaments to make this winter, then look no further than a "Let it Snow" DIY Scrabble Tile Ornament. Of… Continue reading: ""Let it Snow" DIY Scrabble Tile Ornament"
- Win Holiday Homespun Yarn!
- Chance to win an OOLY Travel Watercolor Palette!
- Enter to Win a Beautiful Faux Fur Yarn Bundle!
- Jingle Bells Bonbons
- Enter to win Lion Brand Fun Fur Yarn!
- The Best Yarn to Use for Christmas Crafts
- Enter to win Premo! Sculpey Accents Clay!
- Chance to win the Sakura Classic White Gelly Roll Pen!
- Chance to win Very Berry Kai Scissors!
- Enter to Win the Martha Stewart Holiday Treats Kit Giveaway!
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Nutcracker Toilet Paper Roll Craft
- Nutcracker Headband Craft
- Crochet Melted Snowman
- Boo The Crochet Ghost Solid Granny Square
- Free Magic Reindeer Food Printable Recipe & Topper
- Plastic Bag Holder
- How To Crochet Drop Leaf Table Runner
- Christmas Cards To Color In
- Super Easy And Quick Crochet Blanket Pattern With One Row Repeat
- Wonderful Wood Wreath For Winter
- 11 Christmas Crafts for Kids to Create
- 11 Christmas Gift Ideas: Handmade Scarves, Hats and More
- 6 Adorable Homemade Christmas Crafts for Summer
- 7 Easy Homemade Christmas Ornaments for Kids
- 7 Thrifty Christmas Craft Ideas
- A Very Homemade Christmas: 13 Craft Ideas and Breakfast Casserole Recipes for the Family
- How to Make an Angel for Christmas: 7 Angel Crafts
- How to Make Ornaments: 10 Christmas Ornaments to Make
- How to Make Wreaths: 15 DIY Wreaths for Christmas
- Winter Wonderland: How to Make 8 Snowflakes, Snow Crafts, and Snow Projects