Lanaloft Bulky Yarn Review
We are adding the project to your Christmas Projects.
The project was added to your Christmas Projects.
Lanaloft Bulky Yarn Review
Reviewed by Christine Weiher, Editor, AllFreeChristmasCrafts.com
If you're looking for high quality wool to use for your next project, Lanaloft Bulky yarn from Brown Sheep Company is the yarn for you. With the yarn being American grown, you will know exactly where your fibers are coming from. The beautiful 100% wool yarn will show and compliment the worth of every stitch you make.
All of the wool collected for Lanaloft yarn comes from the United States. In fact, the majority of wool comes from Colorado sheep! Not only is the wool from the United States, but the yarn is spun and dyed by the Brown Sheep Company, and this specific bulky weight yarn is 100% recyclable.
The color palette comes in solids, heathered tones, monochromatic hues, and hand-painted colorways. As such, you'll find names like Black Bear, Bridal Rose, Mountain Retreat, Sparkling Lemon, Aged Navy, Lavender Cloud, Thunderstorm and so much more! The single ply yarn is perfectly soft, yet sturdy.
You can make a plethora of items using this yarn from crochet blankets, bags, slippers, garments and pretty much anything you can think of. And don’t forget that Lanaloft is mothproofed! Now you don’t have to worry about where you store it because it’ll stay safe and fresh for your next project. Make Lanaloft Bulky a staple in your yarn stash.
What do you typically make with bulky yarn? Let us know in the comments below.
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- Kaisercraft Beyond the Page Advent Calendar Kit
- Chance to win Burly Spun Yarn!
- Win a Red Heart Holiday Yarn Duo!
- Enter to win the Lawn Fawn Clear Stamps Christmas Collection
- The Best Yarn to Use for Christmas Crafts
- Enter to win the Summer Stamp Collection!
- Enter for a chance to win the Cookie Tins Set!
- Chance to win the Christmas in the Village Cardstock Collection!
- Candle Magic Snow Glowbies Candle Kit
- Red Heart Sashay Yarn in Waltz
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Easy Snowflakes For Dummies
- Paper Snowflake Ornament
- Gnome Ornament From Paper Rolls
- Bruce The Spruce Tree
- Round Textured Crochet Flower Tablemat
- Easy To Make Rosebud Spring Flower Coaster
- Easy To Make Crochet Sunflower Mini Doily
- Lacy Crochet Doily Tablemat
- 11 Christmas Crafts for Kids to Create
- 11 Christmas Gift Ideas: Handmade Scarves, Hats and More
- 6 Adorable Homemade Christmas Crafts for Summer
- 7 Easy Homemade Christmas Ornaments for Kids
- 7 Thrifty Christmas Craft Ideas
- A Very Homemade Christmas: 13 Craft Ideas and Breakfast Casserole Recipes for the Family
- How to Make an Angel for Christmas: 7 Angel Crafts
- How to Make Ornaments: 10 Christmas Ornaments to Make
- How to Make Wreaths: 15 DIY Wreaths for Christmas
- Winter Wonderland: How to Make 8 Snowflakes, Snow Crafts, and Snow Projects