Lawn Fawn Clear Stamps Christmas Collection
We are adding the project to your Christmas Projects.
The project was added to your Christmas Projects.
Nothing makes Christmas more special then hanging out with friends, family, loved ones and warm and cozy feelings; except perhaps, crafting for the Christmas season. With the Lawn Fawn Clear Stamps Christmas Collection you will be ready for the holiday season with all your crafting needs. Whether you like to scrapbook, make your own Christmas cards, or simply add a little holiday touch to your everyday life then you're going to love these products.
The Photopolymer Clear Stamps are super easy to use. Simply peel them off the sheet, stick it to an acrylic block, press into an ink pad of your favorite color and stamp away! These are great for card embellishments to kick off the holiday season as well as homemade gift tags. These are a great way to save money.
The Christmas Collection comes in fun, cheerful designs like Peace Joy Love, Baaah Humbug (stamps of sheep, a yarn ball, an "all I want for Christmas is ewe stamp and more), Trim the Tree (a tree stamp along with all the tree trimmings like ornaments, candy canes and a star), Let it Snow (different tree designs and snowflakes), and Sweet Christmas (gingerbread man and woman, a gingerbread house with decor, candy canes, lollipops and more).
Because we've come such a long way in technology, the card-making process has started to dwindle. People are relying more and more on computer programs and apps to make their greeting cards, but with the Lawn Fawn Stamps you can bring back the old tradition of hand-made cards and tags. Show off just how much you care by creating your own adorable designs. These stamps will inspire you to become the greatest crafter.
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
- Red Heart Sashay Yarn in Waltz
- Chance to win Burly Spun Yarn!
- Enter to win the Summer Stamp Collection!
- Enter to Win the Martha Stewart Holiday Treats Kit Giveaway!
- The Best Yarn to Use for Christmas Crafts
- Enter to win Branson Downton Abbey Yarn!
- Enter to win a pair of Amplify Mixed Media Scissors!
- Chance to win Deborah Norville Everyday Yarn!
- Sizzix Happy Holidays Folders and Dies
- Green Chalkboard Paint
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- How To Make A Popcorn Crochet Flower
- 11 Christmas Crafts for Kids to Create free eBook
- 10 Quick and Easy Christmas Gifts to Make free eBook
- Teddy Bear Crochet Basket
- Flower Motif Edged Crochet Table Mat
- Loopy Spring Coaster - Created Out Of Bulky Yarn Made From One Ball Of Light Weight Yarn
- Personalized Santa Pup Ornament
- Diy Light Bulb Christmas Ornaments
- Santa Pup Treat Jar
- Crochet Mini Treat Bags
- 11 Christmas Crafts for Kids to Create
- 11 Christmas Gift Ideas: Handmade Scarves, Hats and More
- 6 Adorable Homemade Christmas Crafts for Summer
- 7 Easy Homemade Christmas Ornaments for Kids
- 7 Thrifty Christmas Craft Ideas
- A Very Homemade Christmas: 13 Craft Ideas and Breakfast Casserole Recipes for the Family
- How to Make an Angel for Christmas: 7 Angel Crafts
- How to Make Ornaments: 10 Christmas Ornaments to Make
- How to Make Wreaths: 15 DIY Wreaths for Christmas
- Winter Wonderland: How to Make 8 Snowflakes, Snow Crafts, and Snow Projects