Lion Brand Pelt Yarn
We are adding the project to your Christmas Projects.
The project was added to your Christmas Projects.
In the winter and fall, faux fur is all the rage. While going out and buying a pretty faux fur trimmed cape or scarf may seem like a great idea, it's an even better idea to make your own! With Lion Brand's Pelt Yarn, you can incorporate this classic trend into your current projects. Make cute pom poms for the tops of hats or try your hand at a faux fur trimmed afghan!
This is a fun yarn that's reasonably priced and easy to work with. Faux fur is great for all your fashion forward accessories and garments, and this particular line of yarn works really well for crochet hats, scarves, and ponchos. Even better, this yarn works well for gifts! Who wouldn't love tearing open a Christmas gift to an amazing handmade and on trend item? This is especially great for last minute holiday gifts because this is a bulky weight yarn, so it works up very quickly.
The great thing about this faux fur yarn is that it combines matte and shiny fibers to create a truly authentic looking product. Pelt yarn is an awesome alternative to real fur: it looks and feels just as luxurious as the real thing. Choose from six classic colors: Red Fox, Blue Mink, Mink, Fisher, Chinchilla, and Sable. Lion Brand Pelt can be used to crochet an entire hat or a unique and special trim detail. It is 68% nylon and 32% polyester, and it can be machine washed (lay flat to dry). Each skein is approximately 6 by 2 by 2 inches.
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
Here is a scrappy little project to transform your favorite fabric scraps into a sweet little folk angel to decorate your home. This… Continue reading: "Supremely Cute Stacked Scraps Angel"
- The Best Yarn to Use for Christmas Crafts
- Enter for a chance to win Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L E-Z Runner!
- Enter to win the Summer Stamp Collection!
- Kaisercraft Beyond the Page Advent Calendar Kit
- Chance to win Bernat Maker Home Dec Yarn!
- Solar Snowflake Tree Outdoor Christmas Decoration
- Chance to win a Sakura SumoGrip Eraser!
- Chance to win Westcott Diagonal Cutters!
- Fancy Pants Designs Saint Nick Kit and Brag Book
- Chance to win Lion Brand Bonbons!
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Baby Penguin Amigurumi
- Enchanting Crochet Flower Doily
- Fresh Crochet Flower Motif
- Round Crochet Flower Floor Rug
- Macrame Cord Crochet Round Basket With Handles
- Whimsical Radiant Mandala Doily
- Tea Crochet Flower Coaster
- Polar Bear Pillow
- Layered Crochet Flower
- 11 Christmas Crafts for Kids to Create
- 11 Christmas Gift Ideas: Handmade Scarves, Hats and More
- 6 Adorable Homemade Christmas Crafts for Summer
- 7 Easy Homemade Christmas Ornaments for Kids
- 7 Thrifty Christmas Craft Ideas
- A Very Homemade Christmas: 13 Craft Ideas and Breakfast Casserole Recipes for the Family
- How to Make an Angel for Christmas: 7 Angel Crafts
- How to Make Ornaments: 10 Christmas Ornaments to Make
- How to Make Wreaths: 15 DIY Wreaths for Christmas
- Winter Wonderland: How to Make 8 Snowflakes, Snow Crafts, and Snow Projects