LePlume Brush Lettering Markers Review
We are adding the project to your Christmas Projects.
The project was added to your Christmas Projects.
LePlume Brush Lettering Markers Review
Reviewed by Christine Weiher, Editor, AllFreeChristmasCrafts.com
Add gorgeous, saturated color to any project with LePlume Brush Lettering Markers by Marvy Uchida. These slim little markers pack a bunch of color into a small space! What's even neater is they're double ended.
Water based inks are a delight to work with. They dry fast and blend easily. Use them for adult coloring books, scrapbook pages, homemade cards, and rubber stamping. Journaling has never been more beautiful then it is with Brush Lettering Markers. With the assistance of a palette and blender pen (Marvy Uchida makes both), you can blend the colors beautifully. When using the soft flexible brush tip in particular, blending feels like painting a canvas. Blending requires a bit more patience than coloring since you have to "pick up" the ink from the palette. However, the results are well worth it! Blended color creates a more sophisticated look with any coloring project, and by mastering a few tips and tricks, you will be able to create gorgeous, artistic effects. The extra fine tip is amazing when working with calligraphy.
Another excellent quality of these markers is their slender design. The narrow cylinder allows for a steady grip and easy control over your coloring. Precision is crucial when coloring in fine detail, and the Brush Lettering Markers are designed for this endeavor.
LePlume Markers come in both a fine and a brush tip. Each style has its own merits: a fine tip offers more control and can get into small areas, while the brush tip can cover larger areas quickly. The LePlume Markers come in various colors and are sold in packs of 6 and 12. They are packaged in plastic sleeves for easy access and visibility. The small size of these markers means they don't take up much room in storage, either!
Color your adult coloring pages and other projects with precision using LePlume Brush Lettering Markers. Don't miss the opportunity to add saturated color to your next project.
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Project of the Day
"For those with minimal space for decorating, this small Christmas tree is a perfect project. It will look pretty adorning a table,… Continue reading: "Ribbon Table Top Christmas Tree"
- Chance to win Burly Spun Yarn!
- The Best Yarn to Use for Christmas Crafts
- Chance to Win a Really Reasonable Ribbon Monthly Subscription
- Chance to win Serendipity Tweed Yarn!
- Chance to win Bernat Maker Home Dec Yarn!
- Enter to win Rit Dye!
- Chance to win Red Heart Scrubby Yarn!
- Red Heart Sashay Yarn in Waltz
- Martha Stewart Garland & Window Clings
- Enter to win Christmas Fabric Bundles!
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Easy Snowflakes For Dummies
- Paper Snowflake Ornament
- Gnome Ornament From Paper Rolls
- Printable Grinch Word Search
- Printable Elf on the Shelf Activities
- Bruce The Spruce Tree
- Round Textured Crochet Flower Tablemat
- Easy To Make Rosebud Spring Flower Coaster
- Easy To Make Crochet Sunflower Mini Doily
- 11 Christmas Crafts for Kids to Create
- 11 Christmas Gift Ideas: Handmade Scarves, Hats and More
- 6 Adorable Homemade Christmas Crafts for Summer
- 7 Easy Homemade Christmas Ornaments for Kids
- 7 Thrifty Christmas Craft Ideas
- A Very Homemade Christmas: 13 Craft Ideas and Breakfast Casserole Recipes for the Family
- How to Make an Angel for Christmas: 7 Angel Crafts
- How to Make Ornaments: 10 Christmas Ornaments to Make
- How to Make Wreaths: 15 DIY Wreaths for Christmas
- Winter Wonderland: How to Make 8 Snowflakes, Snow Crafts, and Snow Projects