Premier Gradient Yarn Box
We are adding the project to your Christmas Projects.
The project was added to your Christmas Projects.
Premier Gradient Yarn Box
Reviewed by Christine Weiher, Editor, AllFreeChristmasCrafts.com
Often times we find ourselves standing in the middle of the yarn aisle just wandering aimlessly trying to figure out what yarn colors will complement each other nicely. It may not be the actual crocheting that's the toughest part about working up a pattern, but choosing the colors can be the real battle. Premier Yarn is a company always thinking of their customers and the next trends. It is no surprise that they have come out with another great set of vibrant yarns - the Gradient Yarn Boxes.
The Gradient Yarn Box is just as it sounds. There are five skeins of yarn ranging in the same color family and shaded from light to dark. Each of the skeins is 40 grams and 72 yards made of 100% anti-pilling acrylic yarn. This yarn is perfect for crocheted hats, knit mittens, a crocheted scarf or cowl, or even a pair of socks. Sometimes making an item with a solid color can get boring, so now is your time to play around with a variety of colors.
Not only is the yarn super soft, but Premier made it easy by figuring out what colors look best together for you. The Gradient Yarn Box comes in a variety of colors like pink, gray, blue, violet, brown, green, sunset, and water.
This yarn is anti-pilling. That means you can machine wash it in warm water and tumble dry on normal, without the fear of your project getting destroyed.
The softness of this yarn makes it especially great for wearables.
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
Nestle these Paper Star DIY Christmas Ornaments in your tree this year. Why put only one star at the top of your tree, when you can… Continue reading: "Paper Star DIY Christmas Ornaments"
- The Best Yarn to Use for Christmas Crafts
- Win a Red Heart Holiday Yarn Duo!
- Kaisercraft Beyond the Page Advent Calendar Kit
- Chance to win FolkArt Marbling Paint!
- Enter to win Marvy Uchida Color In Markers!
- Chance to win Bernat Maker Home Dec Yarn!
- Chance to win Walnut Hollow Birch Ornaments!
- Enter for a chance to win Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L E-Z Runner!
- X-Acto 12in Rotary Trimmer
- Jingle Bells Bonbons
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Diy Drawstring Gift Bags
- Sew Easy Lightweight Scarf
- Printable Christmas Coloring Pages
- Two Round Easy Crochet Christmas Star Ornament
- Simple Paper Christmas Tree
- Salt Dough Christmas Ornaments
- Crochet Simple Snowflake Coaster
- Holiday Celebration Crochet Poncho Wrap
- Holiday Wine Bottle Scarf & Hat Cozy
- Christmas Crochet Rectangle Tablecloth Pattern
- 11 Christmas Crafts for Kids to Create
- 11 Christmas Gift Ideas: Handmade Scarves, Hats and More
- 6 Adorable Homemade Christmas Crafts for Summer
- 7 Easy Homemade Christmas Ornaments for Kids
- 7 Thrifty Christmas Craft Ideas
- A Very Homemade Christmas: 13 Craft Ideas and Breakfast Casserole Recipes for the Family
- How to Make an Angel for Christmas: 7 Angel Crafts
- How to Make Ornaments: 10 Christmas Ornaments to Make
- How to Make Wreaths: 15 DIY Wreaths for Christmas
- Winter Wonderland: How to Make 8 Snowflakes, Snow Crafts, and Snow Projects