Premier Gradient Yarn Box
We are adding the project to your Christmas Projects.
The project was added to your Christmas Projects.
Premier Gradient Yarn Box
Reviewed by Christine Weiher, Editor, AllFreeChristmasCrafts.com
Often times we find ourselves standing in the middle of the yarn aisle just wandering aimlessly trying to figure out what yarn colors will complement each other nicely. It may not be the actual crocheting that's the toughest part about working up a pattern, but choosing the colors can be the real battle. Premier Yarn is a company always thinking of their customers and the next trends. It is no surprise that they have come out with another great set of vibrant yarns - the Gradient Yarn Boxes.
The Gradient Yarn Box is just as it sounds. There are five skeins of yarn ranging in the same color family and shaded from light to dark. Each of the skeins is 40 grams and 72 yards made of 100% anti-pilling acrylic yarn. This yarn is perfect for crocheted hats, knit mittens, a crocheted scarf or cowl, or even a pair of socks. Sometimes making an item with a solid color can get boring, so now is your time to play around with a variety of colors.
Not only is the yarn super soft, but Premier made it easy by figuring out what colors look best together for you. The Gradient Yarn Box comes in a variety of colors like pink, gray, blue, violet, brown, green, sunset, and water.
This yarn is anti-pilling. That means you can machine wash it in warm water and tumble dry on normal, without the fear of your project getting destroyed.
The softness of this yarn makes it especially great for wearables.
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
Apply several of your crafting skills to create these Adorable Christmas Kids Ornaments. This is a painting craft, a yarn craft, and a… Continue reading: "Adorable Christmas Kids Ornaments"
- The Best Yarn to Use for Christmas Crafts
- Kaisercraft Beyond the Page Advent Calendar Kit
- Crate Paper Peppermint Collection Stickers, Labels, and Chipboard
- Chance to win a June Tailor Shape Cut Plus Slotted Ruler!
- Enter to win Lion Brand Wool-Ease Yarn!
- Enter to win Premo! Sculpey Accents Clay!
- Enter for a chance to win Semi-Precious Tosh DK Yarn!
- Chance to win the Christmas in the Village Cardstock Collection!
- Candle Magic Snow Glowbies Candle Kit
- Red Heart Sashay Yarn in Waltz
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Single Crochet Solid Triangle
- Joyful Holiday Crochet Scarf Pattern
- Miniature Christmas Crochet Hat
- Crochet Snow Globe Amigurumi
- Quick And Easy Snowflake Ornament
- Crochet Triangle Corner Basket
- Diy Crochet Pen Pencil Holder
- How To Make A Chalkboard
- Halloween Mini Crochet Witch Hat
- Two Shades Ombre Crochet Doily
- 11 Christmas Crafts for Kids to Create
- 11 Christmas Gift Ideas: Handmade Scarves, Hats and More
- 6 Adorable Homemade Christmas Crafts for Summer
- 7 Easy Homemade Christmas Ornaments for Kids
- 7 Thrifty Christmas Craft Ideas
- A Very Homemade Christmas: 13 Craft Ideas and Breakfast Casserole Recipes for the Family
- How to Make an Angel for Christmas: 7 Angel Crafts
- How to Make Ornaments: 10 Christmas Ornaments to Make
- How to Make Wreaths: 15 DIY Wreaths for Christmas
- Winter Wonderland: How to Make 8 Snowflakes, Snow Crafts, and Snow Projects