Toy Box Yarn
We are adding the project to your Christmas Projects.
The project was added to your Christmas Projects.
Toy Box Yarn
Reviewed by Christine Weiher, Editor, AllFreeChristmasCrafts.com
This incredibly soft and summery yarn bundle from Premier Yarns is the best yarn to use when making sweet little baby blankets, sweaters, hats, or booties. One skein is 109 yards of 2-ply acrylic yarn that is #5 Bulky Weight and the colors are just absolutely gorgeous. Bright and beautiful, this soft yarn will cuddle your children or grandchildren till no end. Not only is this yarn easy to work with, but it is machine washable - making this a very practical yarn to work with for any project!
Recently, I crocheted a pattern for my best friend’s soon-to-come newborn baby. The yarn was incredibly easy to work with and oh-so soft! I was pleasantly surprised by how well this swaddle sack came together. The four different colors within this bundle create a blended stripe pattern which is just so pretty. This yarn is perfect for any quick and easy crochet or knit project. I immediately went for the swaddle sack because I knew it would be soft, comfortable, and fast to crochet for a gift. I am so excited to give this to her because the yarn makes this swaddle sack so unbelievably soft against a baby’s delicate skin. This cuddly yarn makes crocheting incredibly fast and because this is machine washable, it makes lives easier – especially with messy babies.
This yarn makes any crochet or knit project easy to work up. I highly recommend using this to create a bundle of baby booties, baby hats, or baby blankets. It’ll make any new mother’s life easier because the little baby will be so comfortable. When life gets messy – they can easily wash and dry because of this amazing yarn.
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
- Enter to win Lion Brand Wool-Ease Yarn!
- The Best Yarn to Use for Christmas Crafts
- Fancy Pants Designs Saint Nick Kit and Brag Book
- Enter to win Lana Boucle Yarn!
- Bazzill Basics Holiday Style and Timeless Paper Collections
- Solar Snowflake Tree Outdoor Christmas Decoration
- Bazzill Basics Holiday Style Collection
- Enter to win the Summer Stamp Collection!
- Enter to win Rit Dye!
- Enter to win Westcott Holidazed Scissors!
- 11 Christmas Crafts for Kids to Create
- 11 Christmas Gift Ideas: Handmade Scarves, Hats and More
- 6 Adorable Homemade Christmas Crafts for Summer
- 7 Easy Homemade Christmas Ornaments for Kids
- 7 Thrifty Christmas Craft Ideas
- A Very Homemade Christmas: 13 Craft Ideas and Breakfast Casserole Recipes for the Family
- How to Make an Angel for Christmas: 7 Angel Crafts
- How to Make Ornaments: 10 Christmas Ornaments to Make
- How to Make Wreaths: 15 DIY Wreaths for Christmas
- Winter Wonderland: How to Make 8 Snowflakes, Snow Crafts, and Snow Projects