Bunches of Hugs Yarn
We are adding the project to your Christmas Projects.
The project was added to your Christmas Projects.
Bunches of Hugs Yarn
Reviewed by Christine Weiher, Editor, AllFreeChristmasCrafts.com
Introducing one of the newest yarns from Red Heart Yarn is Bunches of Hugs. This yarn is the perfect combination of soft and durable for baby to be wrapped in. If you loved Baby Hugs and Anne Geddes yarn from Red Heart then you're going to love this one just as much.
Bunches of Hugs is a medium worsted weight yarn made of 100% acrylic, making it nice and soft. These big balls of yarn come in both solids and prints and depending on which you choose for your next project they come in different yardage; the solids come in 948 yard balls and the prints come in 678 yards. The variegated prints come in colors like dragon, fairy tale, princess, and magic, while the solids come in colors like capri, splash, tutu and rain. The variegated colors make fun self-striping designs that you will fall in love with. Because there are a variety of colors in these skeins, they are sure to coordinate nicely with the solid colors.
These larger value sized balls are great for larger projects like baby blankets, sweaters and cardigans and even decor items like baskets and rugs to decorate baby's room. Bunches of Hugs was tested for harmful substances and is Oeko-Tex certified, so you know this is a great, safe yarn for those new babies. Keep in mind each color does come from a dye lot, so you'll want to be sure to buy enough yarn from the same lot to complete your project. You are allowed to machine wash and dry your project, but do not iron it or bleach it, as you know is the same with most yarns.
If you're looking to try out a new type of baby yarn then this one should be added to your list. The sweet colors will be perfect for baby and you'll simply love any project you work up.
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- Kaisercraft Beyond the Page Advent Calendar Kit
- Enter to win the Summer Stamp Collection!
- Enter to win Westcott Holidazed Scissors!
- The Best Yarn to Use for Christmas Crafts
- Chance to win Burly Spun Yarn!
- Martha Stewart Garland & Window Clings
- Enter to win Christmas Fabric Bundles!
- Enter to win Rit Dye!
- Chance to win Red Heart Scrubby Yarn!
- Chance to win Serendipity Tweed Yarn!
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Easy Snowflakes For Dummies
- Paper Snowflake Ornament
- Gnome Ornament From Paper Rolls
- Bruce The Spruce Tree
- Round Textured Crochet Flower Tablemat
- Easy To Make Rosebud Spring Flower Coaster
- Easy To Make Crochet Sunflower Mini Doily
- Lacy Crochet Doily Tablemat
- 11 Christmas Crafts for Kids to Create
- 11 Christmas Gift Ideas: Handmade Scarves, Hats and More
- 6 Adorable Homemade Christmas Crafts for Summer
- 7 Easy Homemade Christmas Ornaments for Kids
- 7 Thrifty Christmas Craft Ideas
- A Very Homemade Christmas: 13 Craft Ideas and Breakfast Casserole Recipes for the Family
- How to Make an Angel for Christmas: 7 Angel Crafts
- How to Make Ornaments: 10 Christmas Ornaments to Make
- How to Make Wreaths: 15 DIY Wreaths for Christmas
- Winter Wonderland: How to Make 8 Snowflakes, Snow Crafts, and Snow Projects