Red Heart Hygge Yarn
We are adding the project to your Christmas Projects.
The project was added to your Christmas Projects.
Red Heart Hygge Yarn
Reviewed by Christine Weiher, Editor, AllFreeChristmasCrafts.com
When I'm checking out new yarns for upcoming projects I have in mind, I want the yarn to be soft and scrumptious. I'm one of those people with sensitive skin, so the scratchy wool products and yarns aren't quite for me. Aside from the soft texture, I look at the yarn itself to see if I can imagine what type of project it can be turned into. When I came across Red Heart's Hygge yarn, I instantly thought of a ton of projects that can be made with this yarn.
Hygge (pronounced hoo-gah) is the Danish concept of comfort, coziness and warm relationships, which is exactly what I think of when playing around with this yarn; it is so soft and cozy that I can only imagine cuddling up in a fabulous crocheted afghan next to a warm fire. Hygge evokes feelings of well-being and contentment and I just know you will love this new yarn line.
This soft, bulky weight yarn is made of 70% acrylic and 30% nylon and is twisted with a short fur end, so it does have a bit of texture to it. You will love watching your projects work up into beautiful pieces like blankets, accessories and garments. A warm and fuzzy sweater would be wonderful in Hygge. Available in 20 colors, you will easily be able to mix and match into the perfect color combination, but your projects will also look amazing in solids.
Hygge will look amazing in both knit and crocheted patterns and will certainly give you that cozy, warm feeling. If you're looking for a yarn that is super soft to the touch and looks silky and shiny, then this yarn should be added to your collection.
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
Amid the hustle-and-bustle of getting ready for Christmas, you'll definitely want to take a few minutes and relax. Why not include… Continue reading: "Festive Reindeer Applique Pillow"
- The Best Yarn to Use for Christmas Crafts
- Enter to win Rit Dye!
- Enter to win Westcott Holidazed Scissors!
- Enter for a chance to win Caron One Pound Yarn!
- Chance to win Mini Animal Cookie Cutters!
- Chance to win a Sakura SumoGrip Eraser!
- Enter to win Lion Brand Fun Fur Yarn!
- Chance to win Cotton Fair Yarn!
- Enter to win the Summer Stamp Collection!
- Mavalus Snazzy Tape
- 11 Christmas Crafts for Kids to Create
- 11 Christmas Gift Ideas: Handmade Scarves, Hats and More
- 6 Adorable Homemade Christmas Crafts for Summer
- 7 Easy Homemade Christmas Ornaments for Kids
- 7 Thrifty Christmas Craft Ideas
- A Very Homemade Christmas: 13 Craft Ideas and Breakfast Casserole Recipes for the Family
- How to Make an Angel for Christmas: 7 Angel Crafts
- How to Make Ornaments: 10 Christmas Ornaments to Make
- How to Make Wreaths: 15 DIY Wreaths for Christmas
- Winter Wonderland: How to Make 8 Snowflakes, Snow Crafts, and Snow Projects