Red Heart Scrubby Yarn
We are adding the project to your Christmas Projects.
The project was added to your Christmas Projects.
Red Heart Scrubby Yarn
Reviewed by Christine Weiher, Editor, AllFreeChristmasCrafts.com
When your favorite dishcloth or dish scrubber is just about done it can be heartbreaking. It was the perfect weight and thickness, and it was the only one that got dirty pots clean after making a messy meal. Don't bother trying to replicate it, but instead work up one of your own designs! Red Heart's Scrubby Yarn is the perfect texture, and a worsted weight yarn like this can withstand plenty of grease and scrubbing.
Cutting costs is exactly what will happen by making your own dishcloths, and you get the colors and design you really want. This yarn is more versatile than you would think, and I love to use it to work up shower scrubbies as well as dish scrubs. This yarn is great at exfoliating, so if you use a washcloth made with Scrubby Yarn on your face, you will be shocked at the results. A Clairsonic can run you over $100, while this yarn will only cost a few bucks! Your whole family will love these scrubbies, so try making them in everyone's favorite colors, or, better yet, their favorite animals. Nothing says "bath time" like a fun, animal-shaped washcloth. The possibilities really are endless with this yarn.
Because you will be using these scrubbies over and over again, you might be worried about bacteria build up. However, this yarn is machine washable, and because it is 100% polyester, it will dry quickly afterward. This is great because it eliminates the need for a dryer, which could ruin the shape of your scrubby. Perfect for so many different projects, Red Heart's Scrubby Yarn is a great addition to your yarn collection.
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
- Enter to win Lion Brand Wool-Ease Yarn!
- The Best Yarn to Use for Christmas Crafts
- Fancy Pants Designs Saint Nick Kit and Brag Book
- Enter to win Lana Boucle Yarn!
- Bazzill Basics Holiday Style and Timeless Paper Collections
- Solar Snowflake Tree Outdoor Christmas Decoration
- Bazzill Basics Holiday Style Collection
- Enter to win the Summer Stamp Collection!
- Enter to win Rit Dye!
- Enter to win Westcott Holidazed Scissors!
- 11 Christmas Crafts for Kids to Create
- 11 Christmas Gift Ideas: Handmade Scarves, Hats and More
- 6 Adorable Homemade Christmas Crafts for Summer
- 7 Easy Homemade Christmas Ornaments for Kids
- 7 Thrifty Christmas Craft Ideas
- A Very Homemade Christmas: 13 Craft Ideas and Breakfast Casserole Recipes for the Family
- How to Make an Angel for Christmas: 7 Angel Crafts
- How to Make Ornaments: 10 Christmas Ornaments to Make
- How to Make Wreaths: 15 DIY Wreaths for Christmas
- Winter Wonderland: How to Make 8 Snowflakes, Snow Crafts, and Snow Projects