Mini Animal Cookie Cutters
We are adding the project to your Christmas Projects.
The project was added to your Christmas Projects.
Mini Animal Cookie Cutters
Reviewed by zzz Christine zzz Weiher, Editor, AllFreeChristmasCrafts.com
'Tis the season to bake and make your home smell amazing. With sugar cookies to decorate, candy cane cookies to twist and chocolate chip cookies to shovel in your mouth, this holiday season is all about making family memories in the kitchen. With StarPack Products to the rescue, the kids can join in on the cookie festivities with Mini Animal Cookie Cutters.
Sometimes having large cookies to bake can take a bit too long and take up too much space on the cookie sheets, resulting in hours and hours in the kitchen. With the Mini Animal Cookie Cutters you can make multiple cookies at once and they only have to be in the oven for a short time. Within the set there are 8 cutters including a horse, dog, cat, giraffe, dolphin, squirrel, duck and goldfish. Okay, so these aren't really holiday-themed cookie cutters, but that just means they can be used for any reason. Have a birthday party coming up? Surprise! Make adorable animal cookies; these would also be great for a school bake sale.
What I absolutely love about these is that you can use them for other things than just cookies. You truly can make just about any food fun - cut fruit into the shape of animals, pieces of cheese or even ham and turkey. Now your kids will love eating the food you give them.
Made from premium stainless steel and built to last, these 1-inch cookie cutter shapes are quality products that you can count on. The smooth edges are easy to work with and they rinse clean under hot water.
Enjoy being in the kitchen with your little ones as they can finally help with something they'll enjoy. Now you really can have your cake and eat it, too.
Read NextLion Brand Bonbons
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
If you are looking for easy ornaments to make this winter, then look no further than a "Let it Snow" DIY Scrabble Tile Ornament. Of… Continue reading: ""Let it Snow" DIY Scrabble Tile Ornament"
- Chance to win Lion Brand Bonbons!
- The Best Yarn to Use for Christmas Crafts
- Kaisercraft Beyond the Page Advent Calendar Kit
- Chance to win Brown Sheep Stratosphere Yarn!
- Win Deco Foil Transfer Sheets!
- Win the North Pole Scrapbooking Collection!
- Ball Heritage Collection Pint Jars
- Chance to win Premier Puzzle Yarn!
- Martha Stewart Garland & Window Clings
- Red Heart Sashay Yarn in Waltz
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Nutcracker Toilet Paper Roll Craft
- Nutcracker Headband Craft
- Crochet Melted Snowman
- Boo The Crochet Ghost Solid Granny Square
- Free Magic Reindeer Food Printable Recipe & Topper
- Plastic Bag Holder
- How To Crochet Drop Leaf Table Runner
- Christmas Cards To Color In
- Super Easy And Quick Crochet Blanket Pattern With One Row Repeat
- Wonderful Wood Wreath For Winter
- 11 Christmas Crafts for Kids to Create
- 11 Christmas Gift Ideas: Handmade Scarves, Hats and More
- 6 Adorable Homemade Christmas Crafts for Summer
- 7 Easy Homemade Christmas Ornaments for Kids
- 7 Thrifty Christmas Craft Ideas
- A Very Homemade Christmas: 13 Craft Ideas and Breakfast Casserole Recipes for the Family
- How to Make an Angel for Christmas: 7 Angel Crafts
- How to Make Ornaments: 10 Christmas Ornaments to Make
- How to Make Wreaths: 15 DIY Wreaths for Christmas
- Winter Wonderland: How to Make 8 Snowflakes, Snow Crafts, and Snow Projects