Mini Animal Cookie Cutters
We are adding the project to your Christmas Projects.
The project was added to your Christmas Projects.
Mini Animal Cookie Cutters
Reviewed by Christine Weiher, Editor, AllFreeChristmasCrafts.com
'Tis the season to bake and make your home smell amazing. With sugar cookies to decorate, candy cane cookies to twist and chocolate chip cookies to shovel in your mouth, this holiday season is all about making family memories in the kitchen. With StarPack Products to the rescue, the kids can join in on the cookie festivities with Mini Animal Cookie Cutters.
Sometimes having large cookies to bake can take a bit too long and take up too much space on the cookie sheets, resulting in hours and hours in the kitchen. With the Mini Animal Cookie Cutters you can make multiple cookies at once and they only have to be in the oven for a short time. Within the set there are 8 cutters including a horse, dog, cat, giraffe, dolphin, squirrel, duck and goldfish. Okay, so these aren't really holiday-themed cookie cutters, but that just means they can be used for any reason. Have a birthday party coming up? Surprise! Make adorable animal cookies; these would also be great for a school bake sale.
What I absolutely love about these is that you can use them for other things than just cookies. You truly can make just about any food fun - cut fruit into the shape of animals, pieces of cheese or even ham and turkey. Now your kids will love eating the food you give them.
Made from premium stainless steel and built to last, these 1-inch cookie cutter shapes are quality products that you can count on. The smooth edges are easy to work with and they rinse clean under hot water.
Enjoy being in the kitchen with your little ones as they can finally help with something they'll enjoy. Now you really can have your cake and eat it, too.
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
Crocheters, get your hooks ready because your family is going to want these Waiting for Santa DIY Stockings. These Christmas stocking… Continue reading: "Waiting for Santa DIY Stockings"
- Chance to win Red Heart Super Saver Yarn!
- Chance to win Bernat Maker Home Dec Yarn!
- Kaisercraft Beyond the Page Advent Calendar Kit
- Create-a-Sticker Machine
- Enter to win the Sakura Pen Collection!
- Martha Stewart Crafts Treat Boxes
- Elmer's Craft Bond Photo Corners
- Enter to Win the Martha Stewart Holiday Treats Kit Giveaway!
- Enter to win the Summer Stamp Collection!
- Chance to win Brown Sheep Stratosphere Yarn!
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- How To Make Lip Scrub
- Easy Crochet Flower
- Pretty Paper Ornaments Made From Gift Wrap
- Tiered Paper Tree Ornament
- Make A Quilled Angel Ornament Or Pin
- Quick Round Potholder Placemat
- Snowman Slime
- No Knot Fleece Blanket
- Snowflake Mason Jar Vases
- Crochet Picot Flower Square Motif
- 11 Christmas Crafts for Kids to Create
- 11 Christmas Gift Ideas: Handmade Scarves, Hats and More
- 6 Adorable Homemade Christmas Crafts for Summer
- 7 Easy Homemade Christmas Ornaments for Kids
- 7 Thrifty Christmas Craft Ideas
- A Very Homemade Christmas: 13 Craft Ideas and Breakfast Casserole Recipes for the Family
- How to Make an Angel for Christmas: 7 Angel Crafts
- How to Make Ornaments: 10 Christmas Ornaments to Make
- How to Make Wreaths: 15 DIY Wreaths for Christmas
- Winter Wonderland: How to Make 8 Snowflakes, Snow Crafts, and Snow Projects