Unpainted Vine Monograms
We are adding the project to your Christmas Projects.
The project was added to your Christmas Projects.
Unpainted Vine Monograms
Featured on CraftCuts
Reviewed by Kathryn Wright, Editor of AllFreeChristmasCrafts.com
Many crafters like to personalize their projects with a special little monogram unlike any other. If you find yourself looking for that design that really pops and fits in perfectly with your craft project, one of these Unpainted Vine Monograms is just what you need. CraftCuts.com offers an array of designs you can choose from that you can paint and decorate with your favorite embellishments. They're sturdy enough to stand alone, but can also be part of a bigger decoration or wreath. Either way, the quality will show.
A popular way to use these monograms are as part of a Christmas wreath. You have a whole list of fonts to choose from when ordering your monogram, which means that you can really make a personal statement with your Christmas home decor that shows off your style. Every monogram is made with wood cut to your specified thickness, ensuring that they'll be strong enough to last indoors or outdoors, and they won't fall apart when attached to other materials.
You can also use the monogram as a stand alone Christmas decoration for your mantel or table. There's no easier way to add a little extra elegance while decorating for a Christmas party or event than with a handpainted design like this. If you prefer a hanging decoration, you can easily suspend your monogram with ribbon, or adhere it to a wall.
A personalized monogram brings sophistication to a home decor project at all times of the year, so don't miss out on an easy opportunity to upgrade the look in your home. It's as simple as choosing a few options and using your design skills to make a decoration that looks as professional as anything in stores now.
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
This adorable DIY Felt Christmas Tree Ornament will bring so much cheer to your holiday decor. The cute little tree will look perfect… Continue reading: "DIY Felt Christmas Tree Ornament"
- The Best Yarn to Use for Christmas Crafts
- Chance to win Serendipity Tweed Yarn!
- Enter to win Red Heart Gleam Yarn!
- Solar Snowflake Tree Outdoor Christmas Decoration
- Beaded Ornament Kit
- Chance to win Burly Spun Yarn!
- Fancy Pants Designs Saint Nick Kit and Brag Book
- Win a Red Heart Holiday Yarn Duo!
- Win Holiday Homespun Yarn!
- Enter to win the Martha Stewart Gift Box Tool!
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Make Your Own Crochet Oval Basket With Handles
- Repurposed Pants Made Into An Upcycled Wine Gift Bag
- How To Make A Beautiful Button Cross
- Stained Glass Tissue Paper Cross
- Festive Calm Down Travel Bottle For Kids
- Angel Pretzels Tutorial
- DIY Evergreen Floor Lamp Christmas Tree
- How To Make A Music Paper Christmas Tree
- DIY Snowball Garland
- Vintage Book Page Christmas Tree
- 11 Christmas Crafts for Kids to Create
- 11 Christmas Gift Ideas: Handmade Scarves, Hats and More
- 6 Adorable Homemade Christmas Crafts for Summer
- 7 Easy Homemade Christmas Ornaments for Kids
- 7 Thrifty Christmas Craft Ideas
- A Very Homemade Christmas: 13 Craft Ideas and Breakfast Casserole Recipes for the Family
- How to Make an Angel for Christmas: 7 Angel Crafts
- How to Make Ornaments: 10 Christmas Ornaments to Make
- How to Make Wreaths: 15 DIY Wreaths for Christmas
- Winter Wonderland: How to Make 8 Snowflakes, Snow Crafts, and Snow Projects