Unpainted Vine Monograms
We are adding the project to your Christmas Projects.
The project was added to your Christmas Projects.
Unpainted Vine Monograms
Featured on CraftCuts
Reviewed by Kathryn Wright, Editor of AllFreeChristmasCrafts.com
Many crafters like to personalize their projects with a special little monogram unlike any other. If you find yourself looking for that design that really pops and fits in perfectly with your craft project, one of these Unpainted Vine Monograms is just what you need. CraftCuts.com offers an array of designs you can choose from that you can paint and decorate with your favorite embellishments. They're sturdy enough to stand alone, but can also be part of a bigger decoration or wreath. Either way, the quality will show.
A popular way to use these monograms are as part of a Christmas wreath. You have a whole list of fonts to choose from when ordering your monogram, which means that you can really make a personal statement with your Christmas home decor that shows off your style. Every monogram is made with wood cut to your specified thickness, ensuring that they'll be strong enough to last indoors or outdoors, and they won't fall apart when attached to other materials.
You can also use the monogram as a stand alone Christmas decoration for your mantel or table. There's no easier way to add a little extra elegance while decorating for a Christmas party or event than with a handpainted design like this. If you prefer a hanging decoration, you can easily suspend your monogram with ribbon, or adhere it to a wall.
A personalized monogram brings sophistication to a home decor project at all times of the year, so don't miss out on an easy opportunity to upgrade the look in your home. It's as simple as choosing a few options and using your design skills to make a decoration that looks as professional as anything in stores now.
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
Apply several of your crafting skills to create these Adorable Christmas Kids Ornaments. This is a painting craft, a yarn craft, and a… Continue reading: "Adorable Christmas Kids Ornaments"
- The Best Yarn to Use for Christmas Crafts
- Kaisercraft Beyond the Page Advent Calendar Kit
- Crate Paper Peppermint Collection Stickers, Labels, and Chipboard
- Chance to win a June Tailor Shape Cut Plus Slotted Ruler!
- Enter to win Lion Brand Wool-Ease Yarn!
- Enter to win Premo! Sculpey Accents Clay!
- Enter for a chance to win Semi-Precious Tosh DK Yarn!
- Chance to win the Christmas in the Village Cardstock Collection!
- Candle Magic Snow Glowbies Candle Kit
- Red Heart Sashay Yarn in Waltz
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Single Crochet Solid Triangle
- Joyful Holiday Crochet Scarf Pattern
- Miniature Christmas Crochet Hat
- Crochet Snow Globe Amigurumi
- Quick And Easy Snowflake Ornament
- Crochet Triangle Corner Basket
- Diy Crochet Pen Pencil Holder
- How To Make A Chalkboard
- Halloween Mini Crochet Witch Hat
- Two Shades Ombre Crochet Doily
- 11 Christmas Crafts for Kids to Create
- 11 Christmas Gift Ideas: Handmade Scarves, Hats and More
- 6 Adorable Homemade Christmas Crafts for Summer
- 7 Easy Homemade Christmas Ornaments for Kids
- 7 Thrifty Christmas Craft Ideas
- A Very Homemade Christmas: 13 Craft Ideas and Breakfast Casserole Recipes for the Family
- How to Make an Angel for Christmas: 7 Angel Crafts
- How to Make Ornaments: 10 Christmas Ornaments to Make
- How to Make Wreaths: 15 DIY Wreaths for Christmas
- Winter Wonderland: How to Make 8 Snowflakes, Snow Crafts, and Snow Projects