Westcott Diagonal Cutters
We are adding the project to your Christmas Projects.
The project was added to your Christmas Projects.
Westcott Diagonal Cutters
Reviewed by Christine Weiher, Editor, AllFreeChristmasCrafts.com
Making jewelry or diy crafts is made simple with this pair of Westcott Diagonal Cutters. The forged steel combined with sharp cutting edges, make for a durable and precise tool. The soft grip handle means your hands won't start cramping while you craft away.
In order to make beautiful crafts or household items, it is essential to have reliable tools. This is where Westcott comes in; this pair of diagonal cutters stays sharp and does the job right. The sharp edges can cut small and large wire with ease.
I love wire working, but it can be tedious. I found these cutters could be used for just these types of projects. My hands stay comfortable thanks to the curvature of the handle and soft grip lining. The forged construction means the tool is all one piece; this ensures the handle and pieces don't separate. They also never jammed up while I was using them, making them very reliable.
Any crafter or diyer can benefit from a set of cutters like these from Westcott. You will find they come in handy quite often for jewelry making, as well as other DIY projects. These are a must for any box of tools!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
The Best Yarn to Use for Christmas Crafts
Chance to win Burly Spun Yarn!
Chance to win Bernat Maker Home Dec Yarn!
Chance to win the Play All Day Fabric Collection!
Enter for a chance to win the Cookie Tins Set!
Win a Red Heart Holiday Yarn Duo!
Red Heart Sashay Yarn in Waltz
Enter to win Lion Brand Fun Fur Yarn!
Enter to win Beanie Boos Stickers
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- June Tailor Mug Mats
- Easy Snowmen Winter Snacks
- Metallic Let It Snow Decorative Sign
- Treat Yo Self DIY Cookie Jar
- DIY Terra Cotta Gingerbread Man
- Moda Fabrics
- Cookie Cutter Repurposed Sweater Christmas Decorations
- Twig and Pine Cone DIY Wreath
- Play All Day Fabric Collection
- Fun Foam Christmas Tree Ornaments
- 11 Christmas Crafts for Kids to Create
- 11 Christmas Gift Ideas: Handmade Scarves, Hats and More
- 6 Adorable Homemade Christmas Crafts for Summer
- 7 Easy Homemade Christmas Ornaments for Kids
- 7 Thrifty Christmas Craft Ideas
- A Very Homemade Christmas: 13 Craft Ideas and Breakfast Casserole Recipes for the Family
- How to Make an Angel for Christmas: 7 Angel Crafts
- How to Make Ornaments: 10 Christmas Ornaments to Make
- How to Make Wreaths: 15 DIY Wreaths for Christmas
- Winter Wonderland: How to Make 8 Snowflakes, Snow Crafts, and Snow Projects