Westcott Diagonal Cutters
We are adding the project to your Christmas Projects.
The project was added to your Christmas Projects.
Westcott Diagonal Cutters
Reviewed by Christine Weiher, Editor, AllFreeChristmasCrafts.com
Making jewelry or diy crafts is made simple with this pair of Westcott Diagonal Cutters. The forged steel combined with sharp cutting edges, make for a durable and precise tool. The soft grip handle means your hands won't start cramping while you craft away.
In order to make beautiful crafts or household items, it is essential to have reliable tools. This is where Westcott comes in; this pair of diagonal cutters stays sharp and does the job right. The sharp edges can cut small and large wire with ease.
I love wire working, but it can be tedious. I found these cutters could be used for just these types of projects. My hands stay comfortable thanks to the curvature of the handle and soft grip lining. The forged construction means the tool is all one piece; this ensures the handle and pieces don't separate. They also never jammed up while I was using them, making them very reliable.
Any crafter or diyer can benefit from a set of cutters like these from Westcott. You will find they come in handy quite often for jewelry making, as well as other DIY projects. These are a must for any box of tools!
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Enter for a chance to win Caron One Pound Yarn!
Chance to win Woodpeckers Wooden Candle Holders!
Chance to win the Sakura Classic White Gelly Roll Pen!
Chance to win a June Tailor Shape Cut Plus Slotted Ruler!
Chance to win the Play All Day Fabric Collection!
Chance to win FolkArt Marbling Paint!
Chance to win Bernat Maker Home Dec Yarn!
Chance to win Burly Spun Yarn!
Stained Glass Yarn from Darn Good Yarn
Ball Heritage Collection Pint Jars
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- FolkArt Marbling Paint
- Paper Stained Glass Candle Window Decoration
- June Tailor Shape Cut Plus Slotted Ruler
- Woodpeckers Wooden Candle Holders
- Plastic Canvas Snowman Ornament
- Transluccent Paper Star Window Decoration
- Crochet Christmas Ball Ring Ornament
- Retro-Style Christmas Stocking Sewing Pattern and Tutorial
- DIY Santa Sack
- 11 Christmas Crafts for Kids to Create
- 11 Christmas Gift Ideas: Handmade Scarves, Hats and More
- 6 Adorable Homemade Christmas Crafts for Summer
- 7 Easy Homemade Christmas Ornaments for Kids
- 7 Thrifty Christmas Craft Ideas
- A Very Homemade Christmas: 13 Craft Ideas and Breakfast Casserole Recipes for the Family
- How to Make an Angel for Christmas: 7 Angel Crafts
- How to Make Ornaments: 10 Christmas Ornaments to Make
- How to Make Wreaths: 15 DIY Wreaths for Christmas
- Winter Wonderland: How to Make 8 Snowflakes, Snow Crafts, and Snow Projects