Willow & Lark Woodland Yarn
We are adding the project to your Christmas Projects.
The project was added to your Christmas Projects.
Willow & Lark Woodland Yarn
Reviewed by Christine Weiher, Editor, AllFreeChristmasCrafts.com
Willow & Lark Woodland Yarn is a beauty that I unfortunately cannot make something for myself with. Because it's made of 50% merino wool it's just too itchy for me to sport, personally, but if you don't have issues with wool then you're going to love this line. With 25% alpaca and 25% viscose you will easily see the different textures and fibers within this yarn.
Woodland yarn is a lightweight yarn inspired by the sun peeking through the trees. Each color will remind you of something you might spot in the woods; thunder, honeycomb, hunter, blue bell, cherry blossom and juniper berry are just a few examples. This isn't your typical bright and bold colors, but more of natural and neutrals. Every skein has a dominant color, but with flecks of another color allowing detail to pop through in your projects.
Softer than many tweed yarns due to the alpaca fiber, this yarn is perfect for garments you'll want to wear over and over. The classic twist and flecks will really differentiate your project from anyone else’s. Woodland should be hand washed and laid flat to dry; you do not want to tumble dry it, but you can iron it on low. It's an easy yarn to work with and works up beautifully.
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
- Enter to win Therm O Web Fabric Fuse!
- Red Heart Sashay Yarn in Waltz
- Chance to win Burly Spun Yarn!
- Chance to win Sakura Koi Water Colors!
- Chance to win Yorganza Fashion Scarf Fabric!
- Enter to win Lion Brand Fun Fur Yarn!
- Enter to win Beanie Boos Stickers
- Enter to win a pair of Amplify Mixed Media Scissors!
- Chance to win Bernat Maker Home Dec Yarn!
- Chance to win Cotton Fair Yarn!
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- 18 Fun and Festive DIY Earrings for Christmas
- 14 Book Craft Ideas for Christmas
- Buffalo Plaid Cowl
- Watermelon Cup Cozy
- 14 Best Dollar Store Crafts for Christmas
- 15 Popsicle Stick Crafts for Christmas
- Mrs. Plum Chunky Hat
- 13 Christmas Keepsake Crafts
- 25 Knitting Patterns for Christmas
- Buffalo Plaid Cup Cozy
- 11 Christmas Crafts for Kids to Create
- 11 Christmas Gift Ideas: Handmade Scarves, Hats and More
- 6 Adorable Homemade Christmas Crafts for Summer
- 7 Easy Homemade Christmas Ornaments for Kids
- 7 Thrifty Christmas Craft Ideas
- A Very Homemade Christmas: 13 Craft Ideas and Breakfast Casserole Recipes for the Family
- How to Make an Angel for Christmas: 7 Angel Crafts
- How to Make Ornaments: 10 Christmas Ornaments to Make
- How to Make Wreaths: 15 DIY Wreaths for Christmas
- Winter Wonderland: How to Make 8 Snowflakes, Snow Crafts, and Snow Projects