Lion Brand Wool-Ease Yarn
We are adding the project to your Christmas Projects.
The project was added to your Christmas Projects.
You might already be familiar with all of Lion Brand's yarn lines, but have you come across the Wool-Ease Thick & Quick collection? It's a super bulky yarn that has become my new favorite yarn to use (especially during the winter) because it has all the benefits of wool yarn (it's super soft and warm) with the easy care of acrylic (you can wash and dry it!). Staying warm during those cold winter months is very important, so I get really excited thinking of all the fabulous things I can make with this yarn.
Wool-Ease Thick & Quick is available in 64 different color options; choose from Solids, Heathers, Twists, Tweeds, Prints, Stripes, and Metallics. Some of my favorites are Flamingo (medium grey with neon pink), Red Beacon (white with white and crimson stripes), Cranberry (a deep red perfect for winter), and Starlight (light cream with sparkling gold wrap). This yarn is perfect for all your Christmas crafts like knit and crochet sweaters, slippers, Christmas tree topiaries and wreaths, and even ornaments! I love the easy Christmas crafts that allow you to just wrap the yarn around an object for a beautiful outcome. Bulky yarn like this is also a great choice for novice crocheters, and this new line is no exception. No matter what your skill level is in crochet, knitting or simple crafting, you're sure to enjoy working with this yarn.
Prepare for those cold winter months and make sure your yarn collection is stashed. Add Wool-Ease Thick & Quick yarn to your stash today. It's reasonably priced at $10 per skein, and it is a true joy to work with. Whether you're skilled enough to knit or crochet, or you like more of the simple crafts like wrapping yarn then you'll love this yarn.
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
- Chance to win Burly Spun Yarn!
- Chance to win Bernat Maker Home Dec Yarn!
- Chance to win a June Tailor Shape Cut Plus Slotted Ruler!
- Chance to win Very Berry Kai Scissors!
- Enter for a chance to win Caron One Pound Yarn!
- Chance to win the Royale Luxury Collection Needle Tip Kit!
- Chance to win the Sakura Classic White Gelly Roll Pen!
- Chance to win Paintbox Yarns Baby DK Yarn!
- Chance to win the Ribbon Club Combo!
- Chance to win Woodpeckers Wooden Candle Holders!
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- 47 Simple Gift Wrapping Ideas for Christmas
- 2016's Top 100 Christmas Crafts
- 24 Paper Christmas Decorations and Other Christmas Paper Crafts
- 13 Recycled Snow Globe Tutorials
- 4 Snow Crafts: Learn How to Make a Snow Globe, Snowflake, and More
- How to Use Leftover Wrapping Paper (Plus 7 Crafts!)
- 22 Wreaths to Make with Leftover Materials
- 5 Fabric Wreaths
- Santa or Gnome Hanging Kitchen Towel
- Christmas Crafts for Kids: 12 Mason Jar Crafts
- 11 Christmas Crafts for Kids to Create
- 11 Christmas Gift Ideas: Handmade Scarves, Hats and More
- 6 Adorable Homemade Christmas Crafts for Summer
- 7 Easy Homemade Christmas Ornaments for Kids
- 7 Thrifty Christmas Craft Ideas
- A Very Homemade Christmas: 13 Craft Ideas and Breakfast Casserole Recipes for the Family
- How to Make an Angel for Christmas: 7 Angel Crafts
- How to Make Ornaments: 10 Christmas Ornaments to Make
- How to Make Wreaths: 15 DIY Wreaths for Christmas
- Winter Wonderland: How to Make 8 Snowflakes, Snow Crafts, and Snow Projects