Zoku Ice Ball Mold Review
We are adding the project to your Christmas Projects.
The project was added to your Christmas Projects.
Zoku Ice Ball Mold Review
Reviewed by Christine Weiher, Editor, AllFreeChristmasCrafts.com
We are always looking for the next big thing in the world of food & cocktails. This Zoku Ice Ball may just be it. The set of two molds is designed to make giant ice spheres for cocktails. These giant spheres of ice make for a great presentation and an ice cold beverage.
These molds are extremely easy to use. You simply pour water through the top of the mold. We were amazed that you can then invert the mold without water spilling! These ice ball molds are truly mess-free. Once the mold is filled, simply put it in the freezer and in just a few hours you will have a perfect ice ball sphere. Unmolding the spheres is just as simple as filling them. The top and bottom easily twist apart and you can pop the sphere out. The instructions call for freezing the spheres for 8 hours, but we found they were completely frozen in even less time. These molds are made with a chic design in mind. They are brightly colored and can be stacked perfectly with one another.
The spheres of ice are not only for making a cool cocktail presentation. These giant ice balls will actually keep your drink colder longer and will melt at a slower rate than the standard ice cube. The molds are not strictly for water. You can freeze colorful juices or slices of fruit. These ice balls will definitely be the talk of your next cocktail party.
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
- Enter to win Therm O Web Fabric Fuse!
- Red Heart Sashay Yarn in Waltz
- Chance to win Burly Spun Yarn!
- Chance to win Sakura Koi Water Colors!
- Chance to win Yorganza Fashion Scarf Fabric!
- Enter to win Lion Brand Fun Fur Yarn!
- Enter to win Beanie Boos Stickers
- Enter to win a pair of Amplify Mixed Media Scissors!
- Chance to win Bernat Maker Home Dec Yarn!
- Chance to win Cotton Fair Yarn!
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- 18 Fun and Festive DIY Earrings for Christmas
- 14 Book Craft Ideas for Christmas
- Buffalo Plaid Cowl
- Watermelon Cup Cozy
- 14 Best Dollar Store Crafts for Christmas
- 15 Popsicle Stick Crafts for Christmas
- Mrs. Plum Chunky Hat
- 13 Christmas Keepsake Crafts
- 25 Knitting Patterns for Christmas
- Buffalo Plaid Cup Cozy
- 11 Christmas Crafts for Kids to Create
- 11 Christmas Gift Ideas: Handmade Scarves, Hats and More
- 6 Adorable Homemade Christmas Crafts for Summer
- 7 Easy Homemade Christmas Ornaments for Kids
- 7 Thrifty Christmas Craft Ideas
- A Very Homemade Christmas: 13 Craft Ideas and Breakfast Casserole Recipes for the Family
- How to Make an Angel for Christmas: 7 Angel Crafts
- How to Make Ornaments: 10 Christmas Ornaments to Make
- How to Make Wreaths: 15 DIY Wreaths for Christmas
- Winter Wonderland: How to Make 8 Snowflakes, Snow Crafts, and Snow Projects