Naughty or Nice Ice Molds
We are adding the project to your Christmas Projects.
The project was added to your Christmas Projects.
Naughty or Nice Ice Molds
Reviewed by Christine Weiher, Editor, AllFreeChristmasCrafts.com
The holidays are my all-time favorite time of the year and I am constantly finding ways to make them merrier. At this year's holiday party, we're serving fun drinks along with Zoku's Naughty or Nice Ice Molds. If you're having fun drinks you have to have fun ice cubes, right?
The Naughty or Nice Ice Cube Molds are adorable and simply make me laugh. The silicone molds come in a set of 8, which is perfect for every get together. Let's be honest, everyone knows someone who is both naughty and nice, so your guests will surely get a kick out of these.
Ice cubes made from Zoku's silicone molds are simple to make just like any other ice cubes. Once the water is frozen you remove the ice cube by inverting the silicone, and best of all, you don't have to rinse them! Fun molds like this are designed specifically to fit into double old-fashioned glasses, so you'll need a bit of a taller glass to serve them in.
Zoku is known for their housewares and is always coming up with creative products that are not only fun, but functional, too. These ice cubes are sure to be a hit at your holiday party.
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Project of the Day
The White Pearl Christmas Ornament is an elegant addition to your Christmas tree. The snowflake shape and pearls help to reflect the… Continue reading: "White Pearl Christmas Ornament"
- Chance to win Burly Spun Yarn!
- Win a Red Heart Holiday Yarn Duo!
- Enter to win Marvy Uchida Color In Markers!
- Chance to win Brown Sheep Stratosphere Yarn!
- The Best Yarn to Use for Christmas Crafts
- Martha Stewart Crafts Treat Boxes
- Chance to win Bernat Maker Home Dec Yarn!
- Enter to win the 18 Piece Cookie Cutters Set!
- Enter to win a pair of Amplify Mixed Media Scissors!
- Ball Heritage Collection Pint Jars
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Easy Snowflakes For Dummies
- Paper Snowflake Ornament
- Gnome Ornament From Paper Rolls
- Printable Grinch Word Search
- Printable Elf on the Shelf Activities
- Bruce The Spruce Tree
- Round Textured Crochet Flower Tablemat
- Easy To Make Rosebud Spring Flower Coaster
- Easy To Make Crochet Sunflower Mini Doily
- 11 Christmas Crafts for Kids to Create
- 11 Christmas Gift Ideas: Handmade Scarves, Hats and More
- 6 Adorable Homemade Christmas Crafts for Summer
- 7 Easy Homemade Christmas Ornaments for Kids
- 7 Thrifty Christmas Craft Ideas
- A Very Homemade Christmas: 13 Craft Ideas and Breakfast Casserole Recipes for the Family
- How to Make an Angel for Christmas: 7 Angel Crafts
- How to Make Ornaments: 10 Christmas Ornaments to Make
- How to Make Wreaths: 15 DIY Wreaths for Christmas
- Winter Wonderland: How to Make 8 Snowflakes, Snow Crafts, and Snow Projects