Naughty or Nice Ice Molds
We are adding the project to your Christmas Projects.
The project was added to your Christmas Projects.
Naughty or Nice Ice Molds
Reviewed by Christine Weiher, Editor, AllFreeChristmasCrafts.com
The holidays are my all-time favorite time of the year and I am constantly finding ways to make them merrier. At this year's holiday party, we're serving fun drinks along with Zoku's Naughty or Nice Ice Molds. If you're having fun drinks you have to have fun ice cubes, right?
The Naughty or Nice Ice Cube Molds are adorable and simply make me laugh. The silicone molds come in a set of 8, which is perfect for every get together. Let's be honest, everyone knows someone who is both naughty and nice, so your guests will surely get a kick out of these.
Ice cubes made from Zoku's silicone molds are simple to make just like any other ice cubes. Once the water is frozen you remove the ice cube by inverting the silicone, and best of all, you don't have to rinse them! Fun molds like this are designed specifically to fit into double old-fashioned glasses, so you'll need a bit of a taller glass to serve them in.
Zoku is known for their housewares and is always coming up with creative products that are not only fun, but functional, too. These ice cubes are sure to be a hit at your holiday party.
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
The holidays provide many opportunities to gather with family and friends. You want to be a good guest, but it can be difficult to… Continue reading: "Precious Christmas Ornament Keepsake and Hostess Gift"
- Enter for a chance to win Red Heart Fashion Soft Yarn!
- Chance to win Premier Puzzle Yarn!
- Solar Snowflake Tree Outdoor Christmas Decoration
- Chance to win Bernat Maker Home Dec Yarn!
- Chance to win Toy Box Yarn!
- Chance to win Cotton Fine Yarn!
- X-Acto 12in Rotary Trimmer
- Ball Heritage Collection Pint Jars
- Enter to Win the Martha Stewart Holiday Treats Kit Giveaway!
- Enter to win Lion Brand Wool-Ease Yarn!
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Rustic Crochet Jute Bag How To Crochet With Jute Twine Cord
- Crochet Twisted Earwarmer Headband With Texture
- Ribbon Candy Wreath
- Easy Diy Snowman Wreath
- Crochet Rectangle Basket With Dividers Made In Rounds
- Christmas Angel Noodle Crafts
- Top 50 Easy Christmas Crafts of 2021
- How To Make A Easy Crochet Scarf With Puff Stitch
- Buffalo Plaid Coaster
- Two Row Repeat Crochet Blanket With Chunky Yarn
- 11 Christmas Crafts for Kids to Create
- 11 Christmas Gift Ideas: Handmade Scarves, Hats and More
- 6 Adorable Homemade Christmas Crafts for Summer
- 7 Easy Homemade Christmas Ornaments for Kids
- 7 Thrifty Christmas Craft Ideas
- A Very Homemade Christmas: 13 Craft Ideas and Breakfast Casserole Recipes for the Family
- How to Make an Angel for Christmas: 7 Angel Crafts
- How to Make Ornaments: 10 Christmas Ornaments to Make
- How to Make Wreaths: 15 DIY Wreaths for Christmas
- Winter Wonderland: How to Make 8 Snowflakes, Snow Crafts, and Snow Projects