Red Heart Super Saver Yarn
We are adding the project to your Christmas Projects.
The project was added to your Christmas Projects.
Red Heart Super Saver Yarn
Reviewed by Christine Weiher, Editor, AllFreeChristmasCrafts.com
It's no surprise that this particular yarn is "America's Favorite Yarn." Red Heart Super Saver yarn is known for being awesome for a number of different reasons, the biggest one being the huge selection of colors to choose from. With more than 120 colors available (including solids and variegated), this means endless options for you and your crochet patterns. No matter what your favorite color is, I am sure Red Heart has it!
In addition to the color options, Super Saver yarn has no dye lots, which means that all of your yarn is guaranteed to match.(Say goodbye to stocking up all at the same time for any given project for fear that you will run out and your dye lots won't match!) If you run out of yarn in the middle of working up a crochet pattern, then just order more!
This worsted weight yarn is also super durable, so anything you make with Super Saver will last for years, even after endless cycles in the washing machine! Plus, it's always made in America, so you can depend on the same consistent quality with each skein you buy, and each crochet project you make.
Red Heart Super Saver is a great yarn choice for literally anything you make. It works well for crochet afghan patterns, scarves, pillows, hats, sweaters, and more. It's also a great yarn to use if you want to just make some fun yarn crafts that don't even require a crochet hook. Use Super Saver to make some pompoms, incorporate it into some gift wrapping, or yarn bomb something!
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
- Enter to win Therm O Web Fabric Fuse!
- Red Heart Sashay Yarn in Waltz
- Chance to win Burly Spun Yarn!
- Chance to win Sakura Koi Water Colors!
- Chance to win Yorganza Fashion Scarf Fabric!
- Enter to win Lion Brand Fun Fur Yarn!
- Enter to win Beanie Boos Stickers
- Enter to win a pair of Amplify Mixed Media Scissors!
- Chance to win Bernat Maker Home Dec Yarn!
- Chance to win Cotton Fair Yarn!
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- 18 Fun and Festive DIY Earrings for Christmas
- 14 Book Craft Ideas for Christmas
- Buffalo Plaid Cowl
- Watermelon Cup Cozy
- 14 Best Dollar Store Crafts for Christmas
- 15 Popsicle Stick Crafts for Christmas
- Mrs. Plum Chunky Hat
- 13 Christmas Keepsake Crafts
- 25 Knitting Patterns for Christmas
- Buffalo Plaid Cup Cozy
- 11 Christmas Crafts for Kids to Create
- 11 Christmas Gift Ideas: Handmade Scarves, Hats and More
- 6 Adorable Homemade Christmas Crafts for Summer
- 7 Easy Homemade Christmas Ornaments for Kids
- 7 Thrifty Christmas Craft Ideas
- A Very Homemade Christmas: 13 Craft Ideas and Breakfast Casserole Recipes for the Family
- How to Make an Angel for Christmas: 7 Angel Crafts
- How to Make Ornaments: 10 Christmas Ornaments to Make
- How to Make Wreaths: 15 DIY Wreaths for Christmas
- Winter Wonderland: How to Make 8 Snowflakes, Snow Crafts, and Snow Projects