Quilter's Cutting Mat
We are adding the project to your Christmas Projects.
The project was added to your Christmas Projects.
Quilter's Cutting Mat
Reviewed by Christine Weiher, Editor, AllFreeChristmasCrafts.com
Cutting mats protect work surfaces from getting damaged and prevent your rotary cutters and knife blades from dulling quickly. They come in either a hard surface or a soft surface, which is the self-healing type of mats; these are thinner and more flexible and in my opinion, a must-have. The Extra Large Cutting Mat from Havel's Sewing is something every quilter and sewist needs in their collection.
Havel's Sewing offers the best scissors for sewing, quilting, embroidery and fabric to enhance the sewing experience. With these amazing scissors they also offer other supplies and notions like the Extra Large Cutting Mat. Measuring at a whopping 34 inches by 22 inches, this double-sided cutting mat will be your new go-to. Made of high quality of long-lasting endurance, this self-healing mat will make cutting fabric easy. There are five layers of thickness to protect your rotary blades and the multi-angled grid lines are perfect for more creative cutting options.
What you'll really like about this mat is the fact that it won't slide around while you're using it. The mat itself will keep its hold on your work surface and the fabric will stay put on the mat, allowing you to cut flawlessly. You can use this mat for years and it will still look brand new due to its self-healing factor. You won't feel any grooves and you always have the option to flip it over and use the other side. The pretty pink color will add a little fun to your crafting room and put a little pep in your step while you work.
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
Though the name implies otherwise, these Bottled Up DIY Angel Decorations are ready to sing all of your favorite Christmas carols. If… Continue reading: "Bottled Up DIY Angel Decorations"
- Kaisercraft Beyond the Page Advent Calendar Kit
- The Best Yarn to Use for Christmas Crafts
- Win Holiday Homespun Yarn!
- Chance to win Deborah Norville Everyday Yarn!
- Enter to win the Lawn Fawn Clear Stamps Christmas Collection
- Enter to win a Zoku Ice Ball Mold!
- Chance to win Burly Spun Yarn!
- Stained Glass Yarn from Darn Good Yarn
- Advent Star Calendar
- Black Chalkboard Paint
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Easy To Make Felt Gift Bags For Hanukkah Or Christmas
- Free Christmas Printables
- Crochet Christmas Tree
- Crochet Christmas Candle Applique
- Make Your Own Crochet Oval Basket With Handles
- Repurposed Pants Made Into An Upcycled Wine Gift Bag
- How To Make A Beautiful Button Cross
- Stained Glass Tissue Paper Cross
- Festive Calm Down Travel Bottle For Kids
- Angel Pretzels Tutorial
- 11 Christmas Crafts for Kids to Create
- 11 Christmas Gift Ideas: Handmade Scarves, Hats and More
- 6 Adorable Homemade Christmas Crafts for Summer
- 7 Easy Homemade Christmas Ornaments for Kids
- 7 Thrifty Christmas Craft Ideas
- A Very Homemade Christmas: 13 Craft Ideas and Breakfast Casserole Recipes for the Family
- How to Make an Angel for Christmas: 7 Angel Crafts
- How to Make Ornaments: 10 Christmas Ornaments to Make
- How to Make Wreaths: 15 DIY Wreaths for Christmas
- Winter Wonderland: How to Make 8 Snowflakes, Snow Crafts, and Snow Projects