FolkArt Paint Brushes
We are adding the project to your Christmas Projects.
The project was added to your Christmas Projects.
FolkArt Paint Brushes
Reviewed by Christine Weiher, Editor, AllFreeChristmasCrafts.com
Having the proper paint brushes for a project is very important. If you just grab a low-grade brush and start designing you’ll quickly realize you’re not going to create a masterpiece. With FolkArt paint brushes from Plaid you’ll be able to create and design a piece of art that you’ll proudly hang on your wall.
FolkArt comes in a variety of paintbrush options for all your painting needs:
Glass and Fabric Paint Brushes: In this set you’ll get an assortment of sizes from small to large to make it easy to paint just about anything. In a 10-piece set like this you’ll have every brush you need in a single package.
Lettering and Detail Paint Brushes: This set allows you to create thick or thin brush strokes, fine detail and shading. These are great for painting the top layers and finishing touches of your masterpiece.
Soft Grip Wash Brush Set: Designed with base coating in mind, you can use these for fine details and corner detail painting. The non-slip, ergonomic rubber grip is great for comfort and control and will allow you to pain with ease.
Angle Brush Set: Different sizes of angle brushes allow you to paint in large or small brush strokes and create as many fine details and you’d like. Angle brushes are great for shading and really make your art come to life.
When choosing a paintbrush, I personally like the softer bristles as they’re easier to work with. The stiff brushes don’t allow me to get as much movement as I’d like. The FolkArt paint brushes are great for beginners as well as professional artists and crafters.
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Chance to win a Make Your Own Art Kit!
Chance to win Burly Spun Yarn!
Chance to win Red Heart Amore Yarn!
Chance to win Bernat Maker Home Dec Yarn!
Chance to win Premier Puzzle Yarn!
Enter to win Red Heart Gleam Yarn!
Chance to win Premier Fable Yarn!
Enter to Win the Martha Stewart Holiday Treats Kit Giveaway!
Crate Paper Scrapbook Pages
Jingle Bells Bonbons
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Christmas Glass Bottle Lights
- Shimmering Snowflakes DIY Christmas Garland
- Red Heart Amore Yarn
- Curvy Fabric Gift Card Holder
- Make Your Own Art Kit
- Ribbon Table Top Christmas Tree
- Christmas Carols Word Search Puzzle Printable
- Country Snowmen Gift Tags
- 11 Christmas Crafts for Kids to Create
- 11 Christmas Gift Ideas: Handmade Scarves, Hats and More
- 6 Adorable Homemade Christmas Crafts for Summer
- 7 Easy Homemade Christmas Ornaments for Kids
- 7 Thrifty Christmas Craft Ideas
- A Very Homemade Christmas: 13 Craft Ideas and Breakfast Casserole Recipes for the Family
- How to Make an Angel for Christmas: 7 Angel Crafts
- How to Make Ornaments: 10 Christmas Ornaments to Make
- How to Make Wreaths: 15 DIY Wreaths for Christmas
- Winter Wonderland: How to Make 8 Snowflakes, Snow Crafts, and Snow Projects