Semi-Precious Tosh DK Yarn Subscription
We are adding the project to your Christmas Projects.
The project was added to your Christmas Projects.
Semi-Precious Tosh DK Yarn Subscription
Reviewed by Christine Weiher, Editor, AllFreeChristmasCrafts.com
When you're looking for a certain type of yarn to really make a bold statement, then you need to look outside the box of your normal go-to yarns. Jimmy Beans Wool has a neat Madelinetosh Yarn line based on semi-precious stones.
Each skein of Madelinetosh DK is hand dyed in small batches and does not go through a dye lot. Each skein is a unique color perfect for any knit or crochet project. This Tosh yarn is 100% superwash merino wool and is available in beautiful lustrous colors like Semi-Precious Garnet, Sagittarius, Scorpio, Semi-Precious Labradorite and many more, all according to the stones. Because these yarns are so fabulous Jimmy Beans Wool is offering a few subscriptions:
Semi-Precious Tosh Blanket Subscription: This subscription is offered to U.S. only at a low price of $22 per month and includes one skein of Semi-Precious Tosh yarn in the Tosh Vintage base. You'll also receive a free pattern designed by a Jimmy Beans Wool in-house designer.
Semi-Precious Tosh Shawl Subscription: This subscription is also for U.S. residents only and is $6.50 per month. You'll receive a 70-yard sample of Semi-Precious Tosh yarn in the Tosh Merino Light base. Each color is based on the month's semi-precious stones, so it will change each month. This subscription does not include a free pattern, but you can purchase the pattern for only $3.
Both the blanket and shawl projects are year-long so you can sign up at any time. If you were to subscribe in May, you would receive a sample of each of the January through May colors in your first shipment. Both projects are progressive projects that need all of the month's colors to complete, so you will automatically be charged and shipped all the previous months when you subscribe.
The captivating color combinations provided within the subscriptions are a must-have and by the end of the year you'll have a beautiful knew knit or crocheted piece. With Madelinetosh being such a soft and durable yarn, you really will enjoy working with it and like it even better when wearing it. You don't have to worry about pilling, and the definition of each stitch is nicely visible. The texture of the yarn itself is amazing so you can only imagine how it'll be worked into a project.
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
If you are looking for adorable snowman crafts for kids (or even adults), then you need to see this Baby Snowman Clay Pot Ornament.… Continue reading: "Baby Snowman Clay Pot Ornament"
- Kaisercraft Beyond the Page Advent Calendar Kit
- Win a Red Heart Holiday Yarn Duo!
- Win Holiday Homespun Yarn!
- The Best Yarn to Use for Christmas Crafts
- Ball Heritage Collection Pint Jars
- Enter to win the Summer Stamp Collection!
- Chance to win Cotton Fair Yarn!
- Chance to win Cotton Fine Yarn!
- Chance to win Brown Sheep Stratosphere Yarn!
- Enter to Win the Martha Stewart Holiday Treats Kit Giveaway!
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Pine Cone Christmas Tree Craft Project
- Handprint Angel Christmas Craft For Kids
- Buddy The Elf Ornament Craft
- Air Dry Clay Ornaments
- Pinwheel Crochet Swirl Doily
- Quick, Cheap And Easy Diy Christmas Ornament
- Personalized Embroidered Map Ornaments
- Tin Can Butterfly Ornaments
- Personalized Map Seashell Gift Idea
- How To Make An Advent Calendar Out Of An Old Dictionary
- 11 Christmas Crafts for Kids to Create
- 11 Christmas Gift Ideas: Handmade Scarves, Hats and More
- 6 Adorable Homemade Christmas Crafts for Summer
- 7 Easy Homemade Christmas Ornaments for Kids
- 7 Thrifty Christmas Craft Ideas
- A Very Homemade Christmas: 13 Craft Ideas and Breakfast Casserole Recipes for the Family
- How to Make an Angel for Christmas: 7 Angel Crafts
- How to Make Ornaments: 10 Christmas Ornaments to Make
- How to Make Wreaths: 15 DIY Wreaths for Christmas
- Winter Wonderland: How to Make 8 Snowflakes, Snow Crafts, and Snow Projects