Ultra Thin Wire LED Lights
We are adding the project to your Christmas Projects.
The project was added to your Christmas Projects.
Ultra Thin Wire LED Lights
Gifted by: RTGS Products
Reviewd by: Liz Abderholden, Editor of AllFreeChristmasCrafts.com
Is your Christmas decor lacking something? Try brightening it up with some Ultra Thin Wire LED Lights! Each strand comes in small individual cases, with lights evenly placed four inches apart on thin and flexible wire. You can weave them into a wreath, string them along the wall, wrap them around a centerpiece, or hang them on your mantel. They'll create a glowing ambiance wherever you choose to use them.
The Ultra Thin Wire LED Lights come in two different sizes. The shorter strand is seven feet long and runs on three AA batteries (batteries are not included), which is great when you don't have an outlet nearby. The battery pack is relatively small and can be easily hidden. For this reason, the shorter strand is great for smaller projects and decorations, like wreaths or flower arrangements. Plus, the small strands come in a variety of colors: red, green, warm white, cold white, pink and blue. They can add a little pop of color to a plain decoration, or highlight a color you have within a bouquet!
The other strand is 30 feet in length and does require an outlet. It's powered by a seven and a half volt mini transformer. It's both long lasting and energy efficient. The long strands are perfect for your bigger projects, like outlining a doorway or a window display. Unlike the shorter strands, these only come in two colors, the cold white and the warm white.
One of the reasons these lights are great is how thin and flexible they are. It makes them easy to hide the wire and weave through the decorations. The Ultra Thin Wire LED Lights are also extremely versatile, and can be used year round, too! Jazz up a wreath for Valentine's Day or string them along a card table at a wedding. They're extremely easy to use, and they're even easier to store since they're so thin. Let the Ultra Thin Wire LED Lights help your decorations stand out from the crowd!
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
If you are wondering what your kids want for Christmas this year, simply download and print out a free Christmas Wish List and have… Continue reading: "Christmas Wish List Printables For Kids"
- Chance to win Premier Puzzle Yarn!
- Chance to win Bernat Maker Home Dec Yarn!
- Chance to win Premier Fable Yarn!
- Chance to win Burly Spun Yarn!
- Enter for a chance to win Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L E-Z Runner!
- Red Heart Sashay Yarn in Waltz
- Chance to win the Japanese Creations Chigiri-e Washi Paper Art Kit!
- Chance to win the Play All Day Fabric Collection!
- Enter to Win the Martha Stewart Holiday Treats Kit Giveaway!
- Enter to win the Summer Stamp Collection!
- 11 Christmas Crafts for Kids to Create
- 11 Christmas Gift Ideas: Handmade Scarves, Hats and More
- 6 Adorable Homemade Christmas Crafts for Summer
- 7 Easy Homemade Christmas Ornaments for Kids
- 7 Thrifty Christmas Craft Ideas
- A Very Homemade Christmas: 13 Craft Ideas and Breakfast Casserole Recipes for the Family
- How to Make an Angel for Christmas: 7 Angel Crafts
- How to Make Ornaments: 10 Christmas Ornaments to Make
- How to Make Wreaths: 15 DIY Wreaths for Christmas
- Winter Wonderland: How to Make 8 Snowflakes, Snow Crafts, and Snow Projects