Patons Alpaca Yarn
We are adding the project to your Christmas Projects.
The project was added to your Christmas Projects.
Patons Alpaca Yarn
Reviewed by Christine Weiher, Editor, AllFreeChristmasCrafts.com
Yarnspirations is one of the biggest yarn producers and they continue to come out with varieties of yarns that knitters and crocheters love. Alpaca Blend is a yarn from their Patons brand, which we all know and love, but if you haven't had a chance to play around with it yet, let me tell you a little about it.
Patons Alpaca is an easy-care acrylic yarn with lush richness of natural fibers. It is made of 60% acrylic, 22% wool, 10% nylon and 8% alpaca; with a beautiful blend like this it's no wonder Yarnspirations is so well-loved. Each skein is 100 grams and 155 yards of heathered roving yarn that is great for all your knit and crochet needs.
With 24 shades to choose from, you will have an endless opportunity to mix and match colors until you come up with the perfect combination. Colors range from petunia and maize to tiger eye and lagoon to black cherry and iceberg; each is beautiful and has just the right amount of blending between two colors. Patons Alpaca is a bulky weight yarn, so it's better to be made into shawls, hats, sweaters and scarves, pretty much anything for winter wear that will surely keep you warm and cozy. Home decor projects would also look lovely in this yarn.
Taking care of your projects using this Alpaca Blend is important. You'll only want to hand wash it in cool water and lay it flat to dry. Do not use bleach or dry clean your projects as the yarn is just too delicate and you don't want to chance it getting ruined. If cared for properly, your garments should last for a long time.
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Chance to win Bernat Maker Home Dec Yarn!
Chance to win Burly Spun Yarn!
Chance to win a Make Your Own Art Kit!
Chance to win the Christmas in the Village Cardstock Collection!
The Best Yarn to Use for Christmas Crafts
Chance to win Red Heart Amore Yarn!
Beaded Ornament Kit
Enter to win Lion Brand Fun Fur Yarn!
Enter to win Beanie Boos Stickers
Chance to win the Ribbon Craft & Keepsake Centerpiece!
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Embroidered Wreath Ornament Tutorial
- Christmas Glass Bottle Lights
- Shimmering Snowflakes DIY Christmas Garland
- Red Heart Amore Yarn
- Curvy Fabric Gift Card Holder
- Make Your Own Art Kit
- Ribbon Table Top Christmas Tree
- Christmas Carols Word Search Puzzle Printable
- Country Snowmen Gift Tags
- 11 Christmas Crafts for Kids to Create
- 11 Christmas Gift Ideas: Handmade Scarves, Hats and More
- 6 Adorable Homemade Christmas Crafts for Summer
- 7 Easy Homemade Christmas Ornaments for Kids
- 7 Thrifty Christmas Craft Ideas
- A Very Homemade Christmas: 13 Craft Ideas and Breakfast Casserole Recipes for the Family
- How to Make an Angel for Christmas: 7 Angel Crafts
- How to Make Ornaments: 10 Christmas Ornaments to Make
- How to Make Wreaths: 15 DIY Wreaths for Christmas
- Winter Wonderland: How to Make 8 Snowflakes, Snow Crafts, and Snow Projects