Amplify Mixed Media Scissors Review
We are adding the project to your Christmas Projects.
The project was added to your Christmas Projects.
Amplify Mixed Media Scissors Review
Reviewed by Christine Weiher, Editor, AllFreeChristmasCrafts.com
Let's cut to the chase. If you need a great pair of crafting scissors, you can't go wrong with these Amplify Mixed Media Scissors from Fiskars. These Fiskars Scissors can cut through any of your crafting materials, from cardstock to cardboard. Your crafting kit is incomplete without these indispensable beauties.
Don't waste time on scissors that just don't cut it. Scissors are a main tool for crafters, with so many wreaths, paper crafts, and fabric crafts to make. Save your time and sanity by using these sturdy scissors to cut through multiple layers of crafting materials at one time. Slice through tough materials like magnet, chipboard, and fiberglass cloth with ease.
The quality cut of this handy crafting tool comes from the premium-grade, stainless-steel blades with a handle-to-tip honed edge. You'll be amazed at how easily you can slice through mixed media. Fiskars scissors are designed to stay sharp, but they can be sharpened at your local hardware store if the need arises.
If you're paper crafting, which requires a lot of cutting, you'll be happy to use Fiskars scissors because the specially designed handle is easy to grip and soft to the touch. Any paper crafter has experienced the pain of using cheap plastic scissors for too long. On this thoughtfully designed pair of scissors, the thumb and finger loops feature ergonomic sculpting to fit the shape and movement of your hand.
Use these scissors for all of your DIY projects. You can't go wrong with a lifetime warrantee and ultra-sharp blades. You'll enjoy crafting so much more with a well-made tool. With Fiskars scissors, you can cut and craft more than ever.
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
While you can't go wrong with premade Christmas tree ornaments, making your own is a truly unique and special experience! These DIY… Continue reading: "DIY Painted Christmas Ornaments"
- The Best Yarn to Use for Christmas Crafts
- Kaisercraft Beyond the Page Advent Calendar Kit
- Chance to win the Perfectly Plaid Paper Collection Pack!
- Enter to win Lion Brand Wool-Ease Yarn!
- Chance to win Lion Brand Bonbons!
- Chance to win Burly Spun Yarn!
- Enter to Win the Martha Stewart Holiday Treats Kit Giveaway!
- Enter to win the Martha Stewart Gift Box Tool!
- Enter to win Therm O Web Fabric Fuse!
- Enter to win Red Heart Gleam Yarn!
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Lighted Hurricane Glass With Snowmen
- Crochet Christmas Hearts
- Crochet Christmas Candy Corn Heart
- Crochet Unicorn Ornament
- Crochet Heart Shaped Santa Ornament
- Crochet Themed Christmas Ornament
- Crochet Gingerbread Heart Ornaments
- A Lovely Christmas Tree Of Hearts
- Rooster Wine Bottle Holder
- Santa Bow Will Make You Smile
- 11 Christmas Crafts for Kids to Create
- 11 Christmas Gift Ideas: Handmade Scarves, Hats and More
- 6 Adorable Homemade Christmas Crafts for Summer
- 7 Easy Homemade Christmas Ornaments for Kids
- 7 Thrifty Christmas Craft Ideas
- A Very Homemade Christmas: 13 Craft Ideas and Breakfast Casserole Recipes for the Family
- How to Make an Angel for Christmas: 7 Angel Crafts
- How to Make Ornaments: 10 Christmas Ornaments to Make
- How to Make Wreaths: 15 DIY Wreaths for Christmas
- Winter Wonderland: How to Make 8 Snowflakes, Snow Crafts, and Snow Projects