Amplify Mixed Media Scissors Review
We are adding the project to your Christmas Projects.
The project was added to your Christmas Projects.
Amplify Mixed Media Scissors Review
Reviewed by Christine Weiher, Editor, AllFreeChristmasCrafts.com
Let's cut to the chase. If you need a great pair of crafting scissors, you can't go wrong with these Amplify Mixed Media Scissors from Fiskars. These Fiskars Scissors can cut through any of your crafting materials, from cardstock to cardboard. Your crafting kit is incomplete without these indispensable beauties.
Don't waste time on scissors that just don't cut it. Scissors are a main tool for crafters, with so many wreaths, paper crafts, and fabric crafts to make. Save your time and sanity by using these sturdy scissors to cut through multiple layers of crafting materials at one time. Slice through tough materials like magnet, chipboard, and fiberglass cloth with ease.
The quality cut of this handy crafting tool comes from the premium-grade, stainless-steel blades with a handle-to-tip honed edge. You'll be amazed at how easily you can slice through mixed media. Fiskars scissors are designed to stay sharp, but they can be sharpened at your local hardware store if the need arises.
If you're paper crafting, which requires a lot of cutting, you'll be happy to use Fiskars scissors because the specially designed handle is easy to grip and soft to the touch. Any paper crafter has experienced the pain of using cheap plastic scissors for too long. On this thoughtfully designed pair of scissors, the thumb and finger loops feature ergonomic sculpting to fit the shape and movement of your hand.
Use these scissors for all of your DIY projects. You can't go wrong with a lifetime warrantee and ultra-sharp blades. You'll enjoy crafting so much more with a well-made tool. With Fiskars scissors, you can cut and craft more than ever.
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Project of the Day
The White Pearl Christmas Ornament is an elegant addition to your Christmas tree. The snowflake shape and pearls help to reflect the… Continue reading: "White Pearl Christmas Ornament"
- Chance to win Burly Spun Yarn!
- Win a Red Heart Holiday Yarn Duo!
- Enter to win Marvy Uchida Color In Markers!
- Chance to win Brown Sheep Stratosphere Yarn!
- The Best Yarn to Use for Christmas Crafts
- Martha Stewart Crafts Treat Boxes
- Chance to win Bernat Maker Home Dec Yarn!
- Enter to win the 18 Piece Cookie Cutters Set!
- Enter to win a pair of Amplify Mixed Media Scissors!
- Ball Heritage Collection Pint Jars
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Easy Snowflakes For Dummies
- Paper Snowflake Ornament
- Gnome Ornament From Paper Rolls
- Printable Grinch Word Search
- Printable Elf on the Shelf Activities
- Bruce The Spruce Tree
- Round Textured Crochet Flower Tablemat
- Easy To Make Rosebud Spring Flower Coaster
- Easy To Make Crochet Sunflower Mini Doily
- 11 Christmas Crafts for Kids to Create
- 11 Christmas Gift Ideas: Handmade Scarves, Hats and More
- 6 Adorable Homemade Christmas Crafts for Summer
- 7 Easy Homemade Christmas Ornaments for Kids
- 7 Thrifty Christmas Craft Ideas
- A Very Homemade Christmas: 13 Craft Ideas and Breakfast Casserole Recipes for the Family
- How to Make an Angel for Christmas: 7 Angel Crafts
- How to Make Ornaments: 10 Christmas Ornaments to Make
- How to Make Wreaths: 15 DIY Wreaths for Christmas
- Winter Wonderland: How to Make 8 Snowflakes, Snow Crafts, and Snow Projects