Premier Fable Yarn
We are adding the project to your Christmas Projects.
The project was added to your Christmas Projects.
Premier Fable Yarn
Reviewed by Christine Weiher, Editor, AllFreeChristmasCrafts.com
If there's ever been a yarn I was super excited about (which who are we kidding, that's like every yarn I've ever encountered), it would be Fable from Premier Yarns. Fable is made of 80% polyester and 20% anti-pilling acrylic, which means it should hold together quite nicely.
A light baby-weight yarn like this is perfect for passing down from generation to generation or simply keeping it close to you as you get older. The moisture wicking nylon will keep your projects soft and durable so your project can be an amazing hand-made heirloom.
Fable is an easy-care yarn that only comes in 7 self-striping colors as well as 7 solid colors, but each of them is just as beautiful as the next. The yarns have fun names like Rapunzel, Hansel and Gretel, Frog Prince and Cinderella to stick with the fairy tales and fables theme. With the light pastel colors you can easily mix and match a striped yarn with a solid yarn and it will look amazing.
With a super soft yarn like this you can make anything from cardigans and sweaters to hats and booties to blankets and afghans; baby will feel safe and warm and will be picture perfect.
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
If you want to add a little Christmas sparkle to your outfit this December, then take a look at this Pretty Poinsettia Pin Christmas… Continue reading: "Pretty Poinsettia Pin Christmas Craft"
- Kaisercraft Beyond the Page Advent Calendar Kit
- Solar Snowflake Tree Outdoor Christmas Decoration
- Enter to win Westcott Holidazed Scissors!
- Candle Magic Snow Glowbies Candle Kit
- Kaisercraft December 25th Scrapbook Collection
- Party Bonbons
- Win Holiday Homespun Yarn!
- Enter to Win a Beautiful Faux Fur Yarn Bundle!
- Enter to win the Summer Stamp Collection!
- Enter to win Marvy Uchida Color In Markers!
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Easy And Quick Crochet Blanket With Raised Texture
- Whirlpool Crochet Flower Doily Pattern
- Pug Ornament
- Springtime Crochet Placemat
- Leaf Bunch Crochet Bookmark
- Tide Texture Easy Crochet Blanket Pattern
- How To Make A Solid Two Color Spiral Crochet Circle
- Crochet Seamless Spiral Circle With Raised Ridges
- 11 Christmas Crafts for Kids to Create
- 11 Christmas Gift Ideas: Handmade Scarves, Hats and More
- 6 Adorable Homemade Christmas Crafts for Summer
- 7 Easy Homemade Christmas Ornaments for Kids
- 7 Thrifty Christmas Craft Ideas
- A Very Homemade Christmas: 13 Craft Ideas and Breakfast Casserole Recipes for the Family
- How to Make an Angel for Christmas: 7 Angel Crafts
- How to Make Ornaments: 10 Christmas Ornaments to Make
- How to Make Wreaths: 15 DIY Wreaths for Christmas
- Winter Wonderland: How to Make 8 Snowflakes, Snow Crafts, and Snow Projects