Red Heart Pom & Tassel Maker
We are adding the project to your Christmas Projects.
The project was added to your Christmas Projects.
Red Heart Pom & Tassel Maker
Reviewed by Christine Weiher, Editor, AllFreeChristmasCrafts.com
Being someone who loves to crochet, you might find yourself wondering what else you can do with all that extra yarn you have laying around. And who am I kidding? You probably don't have a ton of leftovers because we always have projects in mind when buying the yarn. Any who, Red Heart just came out with the Pom and Tassel Maker and you are going to love it.
When you're looking for something "extra" to decorate your holiday gifts with, adding a pom or tassel can be just the thing. With this Pom and Tassel Maker you can make multiple pompons in just a few minutes. It comes with 3 pieces to create your track and 2 pegs to wrap the yarn around. I'm telling you, anyone can make pompoms with this product. All you have to do is wind the yarn around the pegs as many times as you'd like (I suggest wrapping it many times if you want a fuller pom, otherwise it'll be a bit flimsy). Once you're done wrapping, you tie, cut and trim and you will have plenty of poms to go around.
Not only can you accessorize your gift with poms, but you can also make fun projects like banners, wreaths, and rugs; you can even adorn the top of a hat with one. The tassels are really cute too and can be used to make a colorful mobile for a kid's room, a fun keychain or a book marker. The tassels are just as easy to make as the pom pons and will give you a ton of options on how to use them. The maker comes in pink, orange, red and teal, so you can choose your favorite or gift it to your yarn-loving friend.
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
Here is a scrappy little project to transform your favorite fabric scraps into a sweet little folk angel to decorate your home. This… Continue reading: "Supremely Cute Stacked Scraps Angel"
- The Best Yarn to Use for Christmas Crafts
- Enter for a chance to win Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L E-Z Runner!
- Enter to win the Summer Stamp Collection!
- Kaisercraft Beyond the Page Advent Calendar Kit
- Chance to win Bernat Maker Home Dec Yarn!
- Solar Snowflake Tree Outdoor Christmas Decoration
- Chance to win a Sakura SumoGrip Eraser!
- Chance to win Westcott Diagonal Cutters!
- Fancy Pants Designs Saint Nick Kit and Brag Book
- Chance to win Lion Brand Bonbons!
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Baby Penguin Amigurumi
- Enchanting Crochet Flower Doily
- Fresh Crochet Flower Motif
- Round Crochet Flower Floor Rug
- Macrame Cord Crochet Round Basket With Handles
- Whimsical Radiant Mandala Doily
- Tea Crochet Flower Coaster
- Polar Bear Pillow
- Layered Crochet Flower
- 11 Christmas Crafts for Kids to Create
- 11 Christmas Gift Ideas: Handmade Scarves, Hats and More
- 6 Adorable Homemade Christmas Crafts for Summer
- 7 Easy Homemade Christmas Ornaments for Kids
- 7 Thrifty Christmas Craft Ideas
- A Very Homemade Christmas: 13 Craft Ideas and Breakfast Casserole Recipes for the Family
- How to Make an Angel for Christmas: 7 Angel Crafts
- How to Make Ornaments: 10 Christmas Ornaments to Make
- How to Make Wreaths: 15 DIY Wreaths for Christmas
- Winter Wonderland: How to Make 8 Snowflakes, Snow Crafts, and Snow Projects