Westcott Titanium Bonded Scissors
We are adding the project to your Christmas Projects.
The project was added to your Christmas Projects.
Westcott Titanium Bonded Scissors
Reviewed by Christine Weiher, Editor, AllFreeChristmasCrafts.com
Craft your favorite pieces of fashion using high quality products with Westcott Titanium Bonded Scissors. These are the types of scissors that will give you successful results and come in a variety of sizes.
Regardless of what type of project you are working on, Westcott has the perfect pair for you. The Titanium Bonded Non-Stick 8 inch straight scissors combines Titanium with a non-stick coating that permanently bonds to the blades, so the blade stays sharper for longer. These are great for cutting adhesives like Velcro fasteners and tape. Titanium bonded scissors also come in a soft grip handle that is lightweight, yet durable for any type of project. The ergonomic, contoured design is easy to work with and can be used for cutting cardboard, fabric and paper.
The Titanium Bonded Rotary Cutter is another great tool that every sewist should have in their collection. The blades on this cutter are three times harder than untreated stainless steel blades and can easily cut through layers of fabric, vinyl, paper and felt. Using a rotary cutter like this will make cutting much easier and faster and is easy on the hands if you're not a fan of scissors. There's also a safety shield that will protect the blade and your hands when it's not in use.
If you're looking to give your next project a flawless look, then go for these scissors. Westcott came up with a formula that keeps these scissors sharper for longer than most scissors out there. No more working with dull scissors or fear that your scissors will fail you mid-cut. With contoured handles you can work more comfortably, avoiding any more hand cramps. Make your next investment on a leader in cutting technology-Westcott. These scissors are the true way to a sewist's heart.
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Project of the Day
"For those with minimal space for decorating, this small Christmas tree is a perfect project. It will look pretty adorning a table,… Continue reading: "Ribbon Table Top Christmas Tree"
- Chance to win Burly Spun Yarn!
- The Best Yarn to Use for Christmas Crafts
- Chance to Win a Really Reasonable Ribbon Monthly Subscription
- Chance to win Serendipity Tweed Yarn!
- Chance to win Bernat Maker Home Dec Yarn!
- Enter to win Rit Dye!
- Chance to win Red Heart Scrubby Yarn!
- Red Heart Sashay Yarn in Waltz
- Martha Stewart Garland & Window Clings
- Enter to win Christmas Fabric Bundles!
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Easy Snowflakes For Dummies
- Paper Snowflake Ornament
- Gnome Ornament From Paper Rolls
- Printable Grinch Word Search
- Printable Elf on the Shelf Activities
- Bruce The Spruce Tree
- Round Textured Crochet Flower Tablemat
- Easy To Make Rosebud Spring Flower Coaster
- Easy To Make Crochet Sunflower Mini Doily
- 11 Christmas Crafts for Kids to Create
- 11 Christmas Gift Ideas: Handmade Scarves, Hats and More
- 6 Adorable Homemade Christmas Crafts for Summer
- 7 Easy Homemade Christmas Ornaments for Kids
- 7 Thrifty Christmas Craft Ideas
- A Very Homemade Christmas: 13 Craft Ideas and Breakfast Casserole Recipes for the Family
- How to Make an Angel for Christmas: 7 Angel Crafts
- How to Make Ornaments: 10 Christmas Ornaments to Make
- How to Make Wreaths: 15 DIY Wreaths for Christmas
- Winter Wonderland: How to Make 8 Snowflakes, Snow Crafts, and Snow Projects