Westcott Titanium Bonded Scissors
We are adding the project to your Christmas Projects.
The project was added to your Christmas Projects.
Westcott Titanium Bonded Scissors
Reviewed by Christine Weiher, Editor, AllFreeChristmasCrafts.com
Craft your favorite pieces of fashion using high quality products with Westcott Titanium Bonded Scissors. These are the types of scissors that will give you successful results and come in a variety of sizes.
Regardless of what type of project you are working on, Westcott has the perfect pair for you. The Titanium Bonded Non-Stick 8 inch straight scissors combines Titanium with a non-stick coating that permanently bonds to the blades, so the blade stays sharper for longer. These are great for cutting adhesives like Velcro fasteners and tape. Titanium bonded scissors also come in a soft grip handle that is lightweight, yet durable for any type of project. The ergonomic, contoured design is easy to work with and can be used for cutting cardboard, fabric and paper.
The Titanium Bonded Rotary Cutter is another great tool that ever sewist should have in their collection. The blades on this cutter are three times harder than untreated stainless steel blades and can easily cut through layers of fabric, vinyl, paper and felt. Using a rotary cutter like this will make cutting much easier and faster and is easy on the hands if you're not a fan of scissors. There's also a safety shield that will protect the blade and your hands when it's not in use.
Westcott also offers 4-inch and 5-inch scissors; you will have a pair for every type of material. The 4-inch pair of scissors is great for tiny details and intricate projects. Both the 4-inch and 5-inch Westcott scissors have blades that are three times stronger than stainless steel, which are a must-have in your collection. The 8-inch pair is great for cutting through layers of paper or fabric.
If you're looking to give your next project a flawless look, then go for these scissors. Westcott came up with a formula that keeps these scissors sharper for longer than most scissors out there. No more working with dull scissors or fear that your scissors will fail you mid-cut. With contoured handles you can work more comfortably, avoiding any more hand cramps. Make your next investment on a leader in cutting technology-Westcott. These scissors are the true way to a sewist's heart.
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive, partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Reusable Reindeer Place Markers
- Easy Boxwood Christmas Wreath
- DIY Painted Christmas Ornaments
- Vintage Advent Printable Paper Craft
- Fun DIY Beer Advent Calendar
- Fun Christmas DIY Wall Art for Kids
- Easy Holiday DIY Mosaic for Kids
- 8 Homemade Christmas Gifts for Adults
- Premier Gradient Yarn Box
- Easy Christmas Angel Crochet Pattern
- 11 Christmas Crafts for Kids to Create
- 11 Christmas Gift Ideas: Handmade Scarves, Hats and More
- 6 Adorable Homemade Christmas Crafts for Summer
- 7 Easy Homemade Christmas Ornaments for Kids
- 7 Thrifty Christmas Craft Ideas
- A Very Homemade Christmas: 13 Craft Ideas and Breakfast Casserole Recipes for the Family
- How to Make an Angel for Christmas: 7 Angel Crafts
- How to Make Ornaments: 10 Christmas Ornaments to Make
- How to Make Wreaths: 15 DIY Wreaths for Christmas
- Winter Wonderland: How to Make 8 Snowflakes, Snow Crafts, and Snow Projects